฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: In to May (XAG, XAU, GDX / USDJPY) (Read 517 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: In to May (XAG, XAU, GDX / USDJPY)
Reply #30
Right now my charts look to be favoring a return of the yen. It looks likely that the yen will retest the resistance line for the next few days with tomorrow (Tuesday) likely to be the most significant day. If it breaks into another advance, we go down as I'm seeing it. I like this piece of the puzzle Nikko. Thanks again. GL.

Reply #31
Without changing my charts it's looking pretty good that gold will be the likely winner. I did add the green line to the GDX to reflect what appears to be happening with the yen and gold. Dropping below its fail line, the yen looks to be failing against resistance at that level. Gold is a little below it's support at 1253. I look for gold to firm up while the yen diminishes at this point, we'll see and GL. It's a tough one.

Reply #32
Updated silver chart.

Reply #33
Assuming there are no surprises coming.  ::)

Reply #34
Thinking that gold is in an unusual position for an upward break I stepped back to look and see if something else might be in play. Here's what I found to be very likely.

Reply #35
I didn't figure the yen was going to give up easy. Today was just a day in favor of a possible recovery in the yen IMO. Even though the likelihood of the yen running from here is slim, it is not outside the possibility of doing so. We are watching performance against resistance at 112.00 and as high as 112.11. It won't be good if the yen breaks those levels IMO. Watching along with the rest.

Reply #36
Looks like the yen is down to its last arc band with 24 to 48 hrs to succeed or not. This is probably the best chance it has of doing so. Over 112.00 or under 111.50 IMO. GL all.

Reply #37

Reply #38
Some setup of standout stocks that I would expect to lead the board should the yen/gold balance play out to golds favor.

Reply #39
Updated yen chart.

Reply #40
While pushing its opening high the spike developments for the GDX look pretty healthy. I suspect the GDX will continue to strengthen and is likely to break into a new high with its next attempt that should come to be soon. We'll see.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #41
Re: Into May -  The curvature of this projection maintains it's validity.. no matter the howls of doubt cast in disbelief.  The time for meditative contemplation nears an end and those who wish to ride best put their mounts in harness and saddle-up.  A gold price close above the $1,285 highs would leave many a head getting a good scratching.  Silver remains an enigma for all but the most ardent of followers.  Failing this attempt in price assertion, respite will likely produce opportunity rarely witnessed twice in 40 years. Least, that is our interpretation.  GLTA~!