฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: 4-10-17 (Read 274 times) previous topic - next topic

4-10-17
I am not in the least bit surprised by the fall on friday, continuing into this AM
There is a good chance that was the extent of the pullback, lower is always possible.
It really needs to turn up here.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: 4-10-17
Reply #1

Reply #2
Two articles for balance, the first has a decidedly bearish outlook for PM's basing the recent uptick solely on the Syrian missile attack thus dismissing any influence on TA and the second very bullish with some simple informative charts linked.

http://www.safehaven.com/article/44143/golds-outperformance-and-huge-reversal

http://www.safehaven.com/article/44145/gold-price-rally-enjoy-the-ride

Reply #3

Reply #4
I go off and work for a day and i miss all the fun. That will teach me.

Reply #5

Reply #6

should at least bounce here, if not be the bottom.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Silver not following gold. Looks like an either way play to me. I took some off the table.
Hope everyone has a good week. I am heading to Jaimaica.
GLTA ER 

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8
Looking for bounce OR bottom:  Stealing some ABX for the same reason.. close.. very close.. STOP~!

Reply #9
Basically, I think all we are seeing is gold holding silver together. My line of thinking is support. If gold performs, silver is unlikely to crash. Instead it is likely to relieve some pressure, but shouldn't be bad. Seen in the B_Bands (one or two days below the bottom line)  looks necessary and a good thing to advance, so I see it this way, the trading range for gold is around 1280 and today's bottom in relation to a governing arc is 1273-1274, Monday is around 1276-1277 and Tuesday will be around 1279-1280. Essentially this would mean no more volatile shakeout condition exists, which then could lead into a smooth breakup instead of a crash and catch play. Have fun in Jamaica Erich.

Reply #10
I have to work again today, IF silver kisses 17.20 it should be a buy there.

Reply #11
17.21 is a 1720 kiss, I think it turns up now, if not, we could have a long summer,