฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG, XAU, GDX, GDXJ (April) (Read 637 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: XAG, XAU, GDX, GDXJ (April)
Reply #30
The only one strongly spiking on my board at open was the GDX. Interesting how it formed up with the first spikes in at the close yesterday and carrying over into the open this morning.  I'm not sure about that. Its performance looks good and my stock list looks pretty good. I suspect we are looking at a favorable day. I'm looking for validation in the GDX's next pull-down phase.
The GDX and GDXJ have formed up properly by my standards, but not real strong. Now it looks like the pull-down phase for gold and silver will be significant. We'll see what happens there. JPY looks like it could be slipping.
It looks like the GDX and GDXJ that were out of step with gold and silver are coming into step with them now during strengthening in the JPY. Poised to see some nice developments in the four at the same time. Hope so.