฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG, XAU, GDX, GDXJ (April) (Read 545 times) previous topic - next topic

XAG, XAU, GDX, GDXJ (April)
A workup on GDXJ.

Re: XAG, XAU, GDX, GDXJ (April)
Reply #1

Reply #2

Reply #3
  ;)

Reply #4
Looking at silver

Reply #5
As we watch....

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6

Reply #7
A dip in gold to that mean line as it stands right now is 1265.00, so we are still looking at gold's bottom dropping out into that 1270ish range. Gold could continue to hold up silver while bringing up the bottom day by day decreasing the odds of a volatile play through should we continue to go up. 50/50.

Reply #8
Nice spiking leading into the open from 9:12 - 9:16, but with no follow through, still, it could mean that gold will keep it all from crashing. It would be nice to see an unexpected strong day today. We'll see.

Reply #9
Spiking in gold with follow through. The best shot at a good day comes now by my board. Gold and GDX bottoms look good with silver's bottom a tad weak, but not bad at all. GL. - Right on cue, that's good.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
I can't argue with your analysis and sincerely believe we are on the cusp.. especially viewing the Dollar Trade.  S&P is fearless .. and that is a frightening thing. 

Reply #11
Applying what is known. It's looking like silver will need to hang in around 17.80 to avoid a fallback to it's progressive line of around 17.40. My thought regarding the next two days is how silver sets up inside the B_Bands. If the bottom remains stronger than usual, does that mean we are in for a pop and drop play through. Achieve a new high and then BAM!, something to consider should silver pop where it's most likely not expected to.

Reply #12
Nearing what should define the rest of the day gold appears to be holding sustaining performance, silver has been steadily pulling back in value on my board, setting up for the comeback performance that will define the rest of the day and the GDX, which appears to be directly related to the stocks appears to be trying to form up what could be viewed as an Adam and Eve pattern. The bottoms for gold and silver look good with the GDX and GDXJ looking a little weak, but not bad. Stocks are down, but not bad at this time. We should know how much strength comes back into play soon. Riding the rough patch. It's just an ugly day IMO. Hope for the best. GL.

Reply #13
Spiking for silver looks good, I  would say at this point we should hold up well throughout the course of the day from here. We'll see how it all plays out.

Reply #14
As I'm watching this play out it looks more and more to me like we will see a play through from here. Gold and silver appear to have swapped sides today with gold going lower than I expected, but holding in around that 1276 line (the low value line for the day). Tomorrow's low value line for gold is around 1280. Silver performed some with a day end of 17.90ish. All and all it looks like it should hold together IMO. We'll see what tomorrow holds.