฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver 1d 3-24-17 (Read 502 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver 1d 3-24-17
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Silver 1d 3-24-17
Reply #1
THE TIME ALLOTTED ON THIS CHART FOR THE COMPLETION OF THE RIGHT-RIGHT-SHOULDER IS VERY SHORT.. INDEED~!!

Reply #2

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Found a real interesting chart on TV

Reply #4
Found a real interesting chart on TV

That is some serious work. I suppose it's saying follow the bottoms to stay in check with its hourglass like projection.

Reply #5
Something like this then...

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
Martin Armstrong said today that the global systemic collapse is beginning with a reset as early as 2021.

Reply #7
Come on, Break the 200DMA

I expect at least a retest of the 50. Dont like seeing the golden cross though.

Reply #8
Nice break and retest of the 200DMA. Hopefully this is the beginning of something exciting.

This brokedown.

We'll have to see what happens here.

Reply #9

Reply #10
I kind of figured it would do this. The 500 DMA has been a relevant line for awhile. As I see it all is not lost just yet, if silver holds and rebounds from it's 40 DMA then I think its likely to surge past the 500 DMA. My personal outlook for that kind of performance is low, but the possibility exists nonetheless. Opportunity is on to what looks like 6/29, otherwise it looks like it will be more of the same old, same old. Good luck with it.

Reply #11
Good posts on silver and gold Chartist. This action does not pass the smell test for me. ECB keeps interest rates at zero and the Euro swoons wrt US$ immediately, while the expected response is a bump in PM's. It is a full 24 hours later that PM's tank. Two major news events occurred, the DOJ IG report and trade sanctions. The report confirmed what we already new with more damning evidence, but basically whitewashed or attempts to protect their own with no criminal or even disciplinary referrals, a very sad reflection on the internal workings of the department. It took overnight to digest that material and that should have been gold positive. The tit for tat trade sanctions are probably going to get worse before getting better restricting commerce slowing money velocity thus depressing for gold prices. Countering is diminishing need for other countries holding dollars meaning more dollars should return to the states to chase fewer goods and services, an inflationary push. So why the big swoon? I do not know. Maybe there will be more light as the bloggers have a go at rationalizing what is taking place.

One more important development last week was the fed taking the 5 basis point positive bias off member banks depositing excess reserves with them. This is a subtle but firm push for banks to lend more and with 10% reserve requirement, it is a powerful money generator. This was reflected in a minor way by PM's Wednesday and into Thursday.

Reply #12
Thanks Sandy. There are many things to ponder, but one can't argue the setup. Looks like something big either way. Just have to wait and see.

Good posts on silver and gold Chartist. This action does not pass the smell test for me. ECB keeps interest rates at zero and the Euro swoons wrt US$ immediately, while the expected response is a bump in PM's. It is a full 24 hours later that PM's tank. Two major news events occurred, the DOJ IG report and trade sanctions. The report confirmed what we already new with more damning evidence, but basically whitewashed or attempts to protect their own with no criminal or even disciplinary referrals, a very sad reflection on the internal workings of the department. It took overnight to digest that material and that should have been gold positive. The tit for tat trade sanctions are probably going to get worse before getting better restricting commerce slowing money velocity thus depressing for gold prices. Countering is diminishing need for other countries holding dollars meaning more dollars should return to the states to chase fewer goods and services, an inflationary push. So why the big swoon? I do not know. Maybe there will be more light as the bloggers have a go at rationalizing what is taking place.

One more important development last week was the fed taking the 5 basis point positive bias off member banks depositing excess reserves with them. This is a subtle but firm push for banks to lend more and with 10% reserve requirement, it is a powerful money generator. This was reflected in a minor way by PM's Wednesday and into Thursday.

Reply #13

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #14
I bought PSLV the past few days ( Sprott Physical Trust ) I don't know if anyone is aware of this...but is trading 3.5% BELOW nav.
Why buy physical when you can buy 3.5 % below cost.
Historically its always traded above NAV. GL.