฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Video - Physical silver selling out in Eastern Canada stores. (Read 169 times) previous topic - next topic

Video - Physical silver selling out in Eastern Canada stores.
This is a video from my local coin shop.   Here where I live in Eastern Canada they are seeing a huge surge in physical silver demand.  Watch the video and see the details.  The Atlantic Gold and Silver Centre

Sorry I have been kinda quiet during the last few weeks.  Trying to focus on other things during the consolidation lol.

• lotz
  • [*]
Re: Video - Physical silver selling out in Eastern Canada stores.
Reply #1

I thought we would be see your Coin shop selling and that there's no more bullion to be had. Instead it;s a simple macro economic list of why one should be buying. Unfortunately just click bait.

Reply #2

I thought we would be see your Coin shop selling and that there's no more bullion to be had. Instead it;s a simple macro economic list of why one should be buying. Unfortunately just click bait.

I appreciate your feed back.  Very informative and thought provoking.   You make an excellent addition the the board,  Welcome lotz.
I will aim to better please you with my future posts sir.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
is this you buying them out? :joy: