฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: March 2017  (Read 234 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: March 2017
Reply #15
He asked for 3 i gave him 2, thanks. 8)
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #16

Reply #17

Reply #18

Reply #19
I saw that too.
Manipulation theory would sat that as soon as we think the coast is clear, one more down.
Taking out those that thought they could re-coup losses from margin and leverage with more margin and leverage they got back on the rebound, of course they are just trying to get back to the shares they started with before the margin in the first place.
Sound like i have been through that before?
FOMC rate decision coming a bunch of PPL all think raising rates is bad for gold, as this is what the media portrays.
So you have this crowed that will sell on any ST weakness in PM's  from the rate decision, no matter what the decision is.
It could bounce or bottom this week, I don't know which but i know that this is very close to a very LT bottom.
Holding miners, will sell pot if the miners drop again.
Haha i like saying that.

Reply #20
Sounds a lot like you've been through all this before... :). It always helps to know what the possibilities are and what may be likely to occur. GL.