฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Absurd (Read 1084 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Absurd
Reply #30

President Trump promised to crack down on ISIS. And again, he keeps fulfilling those promises.

link:

http://www.dcstatesman.com/just-trump-launch-air-strikes-asian-country-not-north-korea/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=dcs&utm_campaign=n81117

Just IN: Trump To Launch Air Strikes Against Asian Country (Not North Korea)

The plan is to launch airstrikes from armed drones into the Philippines.

As an ally, the Philippines have been attacked by ISIS and the terror group is looking to establish a headquarters there.

The Filipino government has not been successful in defeating ISIS after airstrikes of their own and ground military forces.

"In Manila on Monday, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson highlighted the ongoing counterterrorism cooperation with the Philippines, a partnership that has continued on despite a much-criticized deadly campaign against drug users led by Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte.

Not a word on MSM that I have heard or seen. ABSURD!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #31

They will never give credit where credit is due.

Reply #32

They will never give credit where credit is due.
Interesting. We will have to see if anything develops, but thinking about the current circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the U.S. jumps on an opportunity as a display for N. Korea.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #33

Interesting. We will have to see if anything develops, but thinking about the current circumstances, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the U.S. jumps on an opportunity as a display for N. Korea.

If Trump puts on a display I bet you a nickel to a donut that Li'l Kim will follow suite.  

Reply #34

If Trump puts on a display I bet you a nickel to a donut that Li'l Kim will follow suite.
Can't argue that. I'm holding to the idea of a lot of saber rattling over the next month and not ruling out that a war could start within the same time frame. Geeze!

Reply #35
Not far from several gold mining operations including those of BTG to start in October, there are more terrorist killings by the religion of peace and nothing on MSM. We will never attack the problem at is source if we do not advertise their hideous actions, ABSURD!

http://www.dcstatesman.com/islamic-jihadists-kill-twenty-people-restaurant-attack/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=dcs&utm_campaign=n81517

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #36
BTG, haven't looked at that in some time. Looks good.

Reply #37
They are adding about 350,000 ounces per year to their 500,000 ounces per year current production with the mine in Burkina Faso, so a growth story. I am adding shares, but really got burned with the similar situation at PVG where they went from zero to a lot, but no announced production targets, so a little gun shy on this one. Another with a mine starting up is NGD that I own no shares, but it has done well lately. NGD got trounced a while back when they announced the new mine was under funded.
BTG is testing horizontal support at the moment so the next short time frame is important. MACD curves are intersecting and RSI does not look good. Their earnings report was in line and no issues on the new mine raised so the support should hold, we will see as is said so many times.

Reply #38
In another example of crooked politicians and government "servants" we can see the rule of law only applies for convenience of the connected. Here is a post on Fannie and Freddie outright illegal activities that will get no airing on MSM and no justice served to the guilty: ABSURD!

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=232314

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #39
In another example of crooked politicians and government "servants" we can see the rule of law only applies for convenience of the connected. Here is a post on Fannie and Freddie outright illegal activities that will get no airing on MSM and no justice served to the guilty: ABSURD!

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=232314

And that is just one we know about! The rule of law is dead.

Reply #40
Has anybody else noticed that the last two navy vessel collisions had the US boat T-boned? Last time I checked, these vessels were very slow when travelling full steam abeam. I am not a conspiracy nut, but I have not heard one person, the navy admirals and defense pundits, MSM, alternative media, or fair and balanced Fox News state that there may have been fault with the freighters that hit them. Where were the freightors registered and were they under any influence by the religion of peace? It seems just as reasonable to ask if the navy ships were targeted as it is to assume the sailors had more diversity training than navigation training. ABSURD!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #41
Has anybody else noticed that the last two navy vessel collisions had the US boat T-boned? Last time I checked, these vessels were very slow when travelling full steam abeam. I am not a conspiracy nut, but I have not heard one person, the navy admirals and defense pundits, MSM, alternative media, or fair and balanced Fox News state that there may have been fault with the freighters that hit them. Where were the freightors registered and were they under any influence by the religion of peace? It seems just as reasonable to ask if the navy ships were targeted as it is to assume the sailors had more diversity training than navigation training. ABSURD!
The latest ship had the steering go out as I understand it. I think they were hacked..

Reply #42
The latest ship had the steering go out as I understand it. I think they were hacked..

My point exactly, hacked by who or was hacked a convenient excuse for poor maintenance. I do not know and no one is asking the right questions. Firing a few officers may be a ploy to keep the right questions from being asked. I think the situation smells of something other than what is being portrayed, or at the very least, we are not getting the unvarnished truth.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #43
The government lies all the time. It never tells the truth.

The religion of peace is a good suspect.

Reply #44
I might be way off base because I am identifying what I have not heard; that being any chatter from democrats concerning how they plan to assist with the recovery from the Harvey devastation. Several republicans and a couple democratic mayors yes, but I do not recall Schumer, Pelosi, or  leading democratic congressional representatives, particularly Sheila Jackson Lee from the 18th district which is Houston. I have not heard about any democratic support for recovery funding, maybe because they do not want to see a clean bill passed showing their political gamesmanship loading up the Sandy bill with $2 pork for every $1 in useful funding. I have little use for any of the political bunch, but it seems strange they are not trying to make hay while they can, or could it be that the government is actually functioning well and they are not in power? Not likely, but it does seem better than when Obama and the democrats were 'helping out' with Sandy. We will learn much with passing time, but for now it seems ABSURD!