฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: I hope this isn't a book. (Read 770 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I hope this isn't a book.
Reply #90

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #91
I can't remember seeing silver not move out of a $.08 range  for 3 days ion a long time.

Gold is in a bull flag, target would be 1272ish
DTrump is talking tomorrow, I would be protecting my SP500 holdings, VIX is very low, there are gaps everywhere, be careful in the SM this week.

Reply #92

Reply #93

Reply #94
In reply 12, (I did not quote as there are three graphs) a copper chart is posted that is shedding a lot of light for me having looked at the subsequent 3 or 4 weeks of data. If Doctor Copper is a measure of the future health of the economy, we are not long for hospital admittance as the price has dropped dramatically. I looked at a five year copper chart and a casual glance at the solid down trending channel does not give one confidence in our economy. Its price is not going to zero, so there is a turn around coming, but when? Possibly, all the positive employment news and the put America and American workers first agenda is the beginning of the turn, but for me, I need more data pointing before I will believe the US economy has turned upward. I do not like posting this, but the chart says what the chart says and it is not too shiny.