฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: I hope this isn't a book. (Read 1031 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: I hope this isn't a book.
Reply #30
to those whip took profits on miners...congrats...I predicted a 5-10% drop and looks like its starts today.

Reply #31
I see a 10-15% bump higher starting today.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #32
to those whip took profits on miners...congrats...I predicted a 5-10% drop and looks like its starts today.

News released at 8:30 this morning all stacked up against gold. Retail sales came in better than expected at plus 0.8% m/m less autos and plus 0.4% all in. Empire state manufacturing index came in at 18.7, double the highest expectation. This is important as it suggests there is a pick up in wealth building activity, a much needed development to counter act the growth in consumption resulting from growth in government. Last and probably the biggest influence, CPI came in at 0.6% m/m and 2.4% y/y all in suggesting inflation above the fed's target of 2% annually. While the inflation is PM positive, the grean light all three news items is for a go to raise rates, PM negative in the short run but positive longer term.

Good call Nikko, I hope you made a handsome return on your insight.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #33
The only one I am holding this week is MUX. Didn't phase it...so far!

Reply #34
 ;)

Reply #35
Yeillin is yellin again I don't know what she would say that she didn't yesterday
these are some very gold bullish candles

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #36
Meeks is playing politics with the countries future. Idiot!

Reply #37
I hate to sound dumb but who? and how? got a link? without cable I dont get news and google meeks and i get a basketball player.

Reply #38
silver is eating through the resistence band and should really go once 1805 goes.

gold at ST trendilne a break of this to confirm

and the retest of 101  this is a critical time to say the least

Reply #39
silver riding the top of the channel, i think it is going to break it today,

this is why all i can say is amazing

gold 4h
the pink is key

DXY breaking down

Reply #40
Mid-day update, gold is hitting the top of the pink triangle.

silver is struggling with 18 and change but did make a higher high

DXY bouncing a little, but the trend turning down sure boosted gold

Reply #41

if gold does not break higher soon, the triangle is the likely zone

Silver. I put buy prices in blue and stops in black the targets are the green lines 1850 and 19$

Reply #42

Reply #43
look at the moves gold makes through this green zone, i am expecting 50$ move to take  just a couple days

5 green fridays in a row. Let's make it 6 today

If the DXY moves higher the next TP is 101.90 if it breaks 101.50 the abyss awaits

Trade well

Reply #44
If the DXY moves higher the next TP is 101.90 if it breaks 101.50 the abyss awaits

The phrase above copied from your last post Ed, is it what you really mean as we are about a penny below 101.50 now?