฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: I hope this isn't a book. (Read 1117 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I hope this isn't a book.
Reply #15
The trend is definitely intact.
These are the DXY upper 60m TP's in dashed, IF it breaks the top one gold would be in real trouble, of course if it hits that high gold will be 1200 or lower
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #16
If you want a good week you can not ask for more than a headfake Monday morning. IF silver can take back 17.95, I may explode with excitement. There are very few times when the signals all align to make predictions that carry this much certainty
Say 90% chance of min .40$ profit on .05 risk at 17.96
all those tails on the candles are them truing to drive it down to no avail. we will see very soon.

Reply #17
hope and trading don't mix so book it is.
this is picture perfect as it stands Mon morning down broke some important SL targets, A turn here is what silver needs
We can not ask for any better than this.

Reply #18
I guess we could ask for a break of the blue and down at lunch and get that 17.93

Reply #19

Break 1230 and this mornings move was a giant bear trap. 

a little bit at a time

Reply #20
silver is hitting the top of the channel, i an looking for a break to the upside. 17.93 was the main point to cross and it has so far

Gold Adam and Eve looks like
Back in the channel is very good thing

These are only 15m charts, the DXY  is sideways no real direction as far as I can tell.
If the MA's look like a stoplight then Go green, yellow red, from the top down.

I see silver making a new high this week and gold not.

Reply #21
In response to reply 20 rather than repost all the fine charts with the quote button, have a look at US treasuries, particularly the 30 year for related evidence about what is to come. On a few occasions there has been a correction of the magnitude we see on the longer term charts, namely in 1999, 2003, 2011, and 2015. If the 2017 correction does not reverse shortly, it may be foretelling a huge change in market trends for the future, very bad for the general market and very good for PM's. Remember, the bond market is much larger than the stock market and it is supposed to be the 'smarter' of the two. In any event, we may be at a turning point to be confirmed shortly.

Reply #22
It is a very crutial time for silver with Yellen speaking.
I would love to see this pin like I have circled.
Happy Valentine's Day

Reply #23
More great information for "the book:

https://srsroccoreport.com/why-the-next-large-market-correction-will-cause-record-gold-demand/

This article has a few really great charts and a good perspective to contemplate. I enjoy this web site, but he really falls off the rails at times so critical thinking is required. One of those time he predicted oil supplies would decline sharply during the next ten years, a view I agree with, but then said it would be because of a fall in prices or cause a fall in oil price, can't remember for sure. So what happened to supply and demand?

Reply #24
The fall in oil prices caused marginal wells and produces to shut down. Along with a decrease in new wells, and exploration causes higher long term prices.
I drew this red line a long time ago and moved it to the spot where it is now and has been. the same chart is here somewhere from a couple weeks ago. Silver has been following this wierd line so well I have left it whare i put it back then.

Reply #25
It is a very crutial time for silver with Yellen speaking.
I would love to see this pin like I have circled.
Happy Valentine's Day

Yellen is working her magic on PM markets today, and it is interesting that PM stocks are taking a bigger hit than the metals. Not sure what to make of it other than for the long term, thanks for the buying opportunity.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #26
The old hag is just pumping the US economy. It is indeed unfortunate people take this witch seriously.

Reply #27
Getting above the ST MA's on the stock charts below is very important. With Yellin out of they way , thinks are still lineing up well and I am lovin the PA

Head fake?

Reply #28

adam and eve sort of  but it looks better on GDXJ the index it is based on.

I now know my fib was wrong here you can see my old choices in the dashed lines if it pulls back then gold will go up a little, silver a lot. but this looks bullish for the dollar ATM so another leg up would send gold back down keeping the range i spoke of earlier in this thread. I see silver going to about 18.50 before going back down to retest these prices of today at 18

Reply #29
The DXY just popped above the .618 fib at 101.50 heading for 102 unless this is a headfake and the DXY goes back below 101.50
really quickly

gold taking one to the chin, I think 1220 is a buy.  I hate to sound so bullish all the time now, but it is what it is. 1214 is another TP

same with silver I see this a buy op.