฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver outlook 2wk projection. (Read 204 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver outlook 2wk projection.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Silver outlook 2wk projection.
Reply #1
What a great couple days. I believe silver is heading to 19$ and the stocks that are just chugging along are finally breaking out. EXK AG SSRI
yesterday was a clear signal IMO. They aren't going to make it that easy.
I see the green as a buy and the orange a stop and TP's of 1254 and 1278.
Miners should follow.
I am expecting some very big moves in Feb.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
I added another buy price after adding in fibs.

• Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 11:39:12 AM by edthelorax

• page21
  • [*]
Reply #3
 ;D I added little more jnug @ 9.65.
Thnx for beautiful charts Ed!

I'm thinking buy some more silver stocks when there's still chance.
I currently hold just usas. Do you have any recommendation? or should I just add more usas?

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
there is no simple answer.  For most diversification within the sector is very much less risky. The only way i would put all my eggs in one basket is if i only had one or two eggs that could be replaced easily. like my friend with $500 all in USAS.
Owning JNUG tells me you are ok with risk, but more risk is the opposite of diversification.
So that leaves me with only a few.
My first two silver stocks come to mind SSRI which has changed and grown a lot, is becoming a gold co. with a lot of silver.
The other is PAAS, this one give me that "feeling" i don't have any, but they really focus on silver and think they will out-perform this run. The miners have a way of "taking turns" going up. hard to describe, but once you look for it you can see it.
The other very stable company is  SLW, they are a streamer and are very diversified while focusing on silver.
I own EXK, they have an issue with a Mexican state and some new law covering extraction of materials, where one of their projects isEXK and other miners are going to contest the law as unconstitutional.  Until this is resolved, i can't rec. my #2 holing ATM just in case. I am holding core and trading shares, and am being cautious and watching the chart which shows no sign of any issues.
The last one is AG. They are a very good company, I own them also.
That probably just made it more confusing sorry if it did.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Final answer I see new highs this year as as more than just possible.
  • Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 02:39:16 PM by edthelorax

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
PAAS has taken the lead among the big league miners. Hard to believe how far it has come and
how I traded in and out of it but never held a core. I am really against holding JNUG for more than a day
or two, but its your money. CDE AG PAAS HL GPL HMY EXK MUX and all the other usual suspect will go up if PM's continue
to rise. Some will do better than others. I would diversify to a minimum of 3 miners. Unpleasant factors such as dilution, strikes, MSHA shut downs
and a host of other problems can come out of nowhere  look at NGD for example.
GLTA ER

• page21
  • [*]
Reply #7
Thanks you! I'll do little study on them, but for now PAAS sounds honey to me. ;)
I've been holding JNUG like 1 week now from $7.75, and I was shocked...when I saw the double digit price this morning..
But do not worry Erich, I'm low-budget trader who just started stock exchange, and put just $2k in JNUG.

GL!!

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
Ever notice how Zacks or other stock raters pull a rating from a stock and it goes up?

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
What Erich said about unknowns applies to the ETN's like JUNG also.
That is why I swore them off, and the experienced traders do not do them. Unless very short term and with knowledge and care.
  I believe you basically got lucky with your timing, no offense, please,  to your amazing pick.
The problem becomes consistency with  doing it, without that one really really bad day.  30% swings are not unheard of.
WC1 and i both came up with 20$ as possible. one evening in PM.
I would make a plan to sell portions at what you think are good targets maybe 2, Catching the exact top isn't important selling high is. 
The silver miners have a way of "taking turns" and it is SSRI and PAAS turn IMO
I'll put a new paas chart there.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #10
Looking again at SSRI, I think its a buy. Your thoughts?