฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver End of month marked in pink  (Read 609 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Silver End of month marked in pink
Reply #45
Ed,
Let's start a church. I will appoint you as pro$it prophet!

Reply #46
Mine has no leader.
http://www.welcomehome.org/
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #47
Mine has no leader.
http://www.welcomehome.org/
That is something I can agree with. I am an anarchist by nature.

Reply #48
Anarchy by nature i would agree.

"Without law there can be no freedom."

Too bad not everyone is peace and love seeking like us but it feels nice to imagine a utopia like that... anyways back to reality

I think we can all agree we need authority, law and justice system to keep ourselves in line? (which is impossible with Anarchy)
2018 Silver projections: I say $26 by end of 2018, Ed says $27 before Summer 2018

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #49

Too bad not everyone is peace and love seeking like us but it feels nice to imagine a utopia like that... anyways back to reality

I think we can all agree we need authority, law and justice system to keep ourselves in line? (which is impossible with Anarchy)
I would not agree with that. Anarchy takes the position that men cannot be trusted with power. I think we all agree to that also. The solution to me at least, is to live in a small de-centralized area where I don't have to deal with neighbors in the city and the cops, who might kill you if you find it necessary and make the mistake in calling them. If there is a problem let the community deal with it. Small communities work. A large centralized community/government does not work and is the source of all the evils. And might I add, if you find it necessary to have a police force, it is a must to have them live in the community.

Reply #50

I would not agree with that. Anarchy takes the position that men cannot be trusted with power. I think we all agree to that also. The solution to me at least, is to live in a small de-centralized area where I don't have to deal with neighbors in the city and the cops, who might kill you if you find it necessary and make the mistake in calling them. If there is a problem let the community deal with it. Small communities work. A large centralized community/government does not work and is the source of all the evils. And might I add, if you find it necessary to have a police force, it is a must to have them live in the community.

Okay so your not an anarchist, but your an advocate for decentralized power, or small localized government power at the community level? Thats what it sounds like.

Would be great if we could just abolish federal government yet remain a union and reverse the order in which laws are followed, for example Supreme law of the land could remain the constitution (restore it back to the original 10 amendments, which i think everyone can agree with common God given rights) and then community/township law trumps county laws, and county law trumps state law, etc.. instead of federal law overriding state and local, etc. That way your community could have law legalizing marijuana for example, where as the next community over could decide they want laws banning it, and everyone could just live where people agree with them and we would all be happy.

Being able to decide issues and have freedom to do so at the localized community level is the best form of "government" in my opinion.. but also having a supreme document that cant be modified to protect basic rights is good, no?
2018 Silver projections: I say $26 by end of 2018, Ed says $27 before Summer 2018

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #51
Well written article thoroughly enjoyed.  I've come tot he conclusion that American voters seem to want the laws.. indeed.. seem to continuously wishing to add NEW LAWS... but AMERICAN VOTERS DON'T WISH TO SEE THEIR LAWS... ENFORCED.. how is this?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #52

Being able to decide issues and have freedom to do so at the localized community level is the best form of "government" in my opinion.. but also having a supreme document that cant be modified to protect basic rights is good, no?
Agreed. And then there is property tax. If I dont pay, a sheriff comes over and puts and gun to my face and throws me out of my house. We have no property rights unless you live in one of the states that doesn't allow for these taxes.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #53
Well written article thoroughly enjoyed.  I've come tot he conclusion that American voters seem to want the laws.. indeed.. seem to continuously wishing to add NEW LAWS... but AMERICAN VOTERS DON'T WISH TO SEE THEIR LAWS... ENFORCED.. how is this?

Seriously? The vast majority of Americans are stupid. Much of they think they want is not what they want. We call this cognitive dissonance. Holding 2 beliefs that are counter to each other.

I occasional do the same but less so as in the past.