฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver End of month marked in pink  (Read 1065 times) previous topic - next topic

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Silver End of month marked in pink
Reply #30
Good day for Gold, but bad day for the world. SSRM taking a leadership role so far today.
Not trading here. Long SSRM PAAS and UEC.

ER

Reply #31
Good day for Gold, but bad day for the world. SSRM taking a leadership role so far today.
Not trading here. Long SSRM PAAS and UEC.

ER
SSRM was in development and has benefited more from our Commander and Chief playing with his little Twitter, as is the case with many miners. The yen has not lost its bottom, so it is hard to say whether it holds or not. Media circus. I suppose now we have to see if we are really in a state of war or not in the world view.

Reply #32
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
http://www.kitco.com/news/2017-10-02/U-S-Mint-s-Q3-Silver-Coin-Sales-Hit-10-Year-Low-As-Metal-Struggles.html
seems silver is dead and will stay dead for a while...The cryptos is where retail is going now.
Gold is the money of central banks so bids are there.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #34
So go with the trend. Personally I don't like the cryptos.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
I sold my bit coin at 2100...LOL
On a personal note i do own silver ( my worst investment )...at about 21.50 cost...I did sell all my silver at 32 bucks on that massive run though. I still believe that gold is money and silver is more of a commodity.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #36
I sold my bit coin at 2100...LOL
On a personal note i do own silver ( my worst investment )...at about 21.50 cost...I did sell all my silver at 32 bucks on that massive run though. I still believe that gold is money and silver is more of a commodity.
I bought in some years ago and it was close to thirty with the spot. I plan to keep it as a backup, just in case...

Reply #37
I must apologize for the lack of clarity. I will attempt to describe what it is that I find relevant about how silver behaves at the ST tops. i started a second version but it isn't finished, and the commentary really is the hard part for me. so Ill post what i have before i go for the day and will try to finish later. it has to do with the slopes of ST trendlines

Note the above chart is from last year

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #38
Ed, Tom McClellan agrees with you. See his column at 321gold.  He is now a semi-confirmed silver bull.  dcp

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
back below 17 now. Gold looks ti be heading back to 1300. Wish I hadn't covered my shorts...oh well...

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #40
So then.. perhaps a bit more time being RANGE-BOUND 'til September - October time frame?  Would seem to make sense regarding bonds and DOW~!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
I initiated some positions in CDE and HL strictly on technicals which look pretty damn good...5, 10, and 50 day SMA are crossed. AG looks like its on the verge as well but holding off on adding more...down about 2% on it so far...SSRM is another story as I bought it poorly and they got downgraded yday causing a huge drop...down a whopping 10% on it.
Bought CDE yday once it crossed the 10 SMA at 7.60. Bought HL at 4.13 today.
If AG crosses its 10 SMA tomorrow at 7.00 I am buying more. GL

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
BUY signal IN for AG on 10 SMA just now...I added shares at 6.98
HL annd CDE look amazing at the moment...I get the feeling gold will be breaking 1330 off to 1370 this month...and silver to 18. GL

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
HL up 9.5% since 10 SMA crossed...CDE up 8.5 since 10 SMA crossed. unreal

Reply #44
I must apologize for the lack of clarity. I will attempt to describe what it is that I find relevant about how silver behaves at the ST tops. i started a second version but it isn't finished, and the commentary really is the hard part for me. so Ill post what i have before i go for the day and will try to finish later. it has to do with the slopes of ST trendlines

Note the above chart is from last year

2 pips off perfect, here we go!