฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver End of month marked in pink  (Read 940 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Silver End of month marked in pink
Reply #15
15m
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #16

Reply #17
Thank You, here is where I was going with this thread, I think the purple path is possible.

Reply #18
What we could be looking at. Quick chart, lines are likely visual observation points and nothing more.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #19
Seems like a reasonable assumption and the work certainly justifies the conclusions drawn. Fingers crossed~! dcp

Reply #20
It really does help a lot.  I am trying to help someone with a silver trade, I needed that 16.76 number. for a stop.
Here is another silver chart and the text i sent with it to my friend. This is the best i could do to try to convey what i am seeing.
Nikko, I take no offense from your comment, I need to know when what I am trying to show is not clear.
And blunt truth can come across the wrong way sometimes  in type. I'm sure it was not your intention. But I have nothing to fear from the truth.
The pink lines are the end of month bottoms and the lt blue are the eom tops. the orange arcs "look" bullish but weren't the purple arcs "look" bearish but aren't

This is important information Ed, pointing out instances of what does not work is helpful in keeping us off the wrong path. 
Trade view charts are down due to the cyber attack. but you can see that Jan was a "purple" month Feb was an "orange" month

Reply #21
found this layout, see how it is making a "Purple path?"

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #22
What are the chances it will bounce off that purple line?

Reply #23
What are the chances it will bounce off that purple line?
I find how silver has been stair stepping the blue lines interesting. Slim at best under the circumstances without the yen yielding or backing off, but it does suggest that it might very well happen. The cut into silver and gold is pretty deep, but not so deep that a turn couldn't happen. Let's hope for the best and move along our merry way should it come to pass. Stranger things have happened, but I think this can be chocked up to wishful thinking for the most part. I really hope I'm wrong.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
like I wrote: gold under 1300 and silver under 17 was an almost certainty and miners 5-10% correction.
Serious margin calls today in miners

Reply #25
like I wrote: gold under 1300 and silver under 17 was an almost certainty and miners 5-10% correction.

Excellent call.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
With the unwinding of the Feds balance sheet acting as a proxy for an interest rate hike and Yellens plan for an actual
rate hike over the next two years the obvious trade is to short gold and the miners, and go long US dollars. It seems almost to obvious.
This unwinding has never been attempted before and I am not so sure it will be like "watching paint dry" as she said.
ER

Reply #27
I'm not sure if I like this IHS as i drew it, there is a lot of slope to the neckline, and it is only a 15M chart

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #28
Seems the miners held up nicely at this writing.
With the unwinding of the Feds balance sheet acting as a proxy for an interest rate hike and Yellens plan for an actual
rate hike over the next two years the obvious trade is to short gold and the miners, and go long US dollars. It seems almost to obvious.
This unwinding has never been attempted before and I am not so sure it will be like "watching paint dry" as she said.
ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
I agree Ken...I took a punt on NUGT near the close today...miners held really nicely.
In at 33.65 ....Not a major position but my 1st pure trade in a long time. Holding only SSRM presently with a very big position.
I suggested a dividend to the CEO and he responded to me personally which was nice. They are debating dividend, share buyback or simply reinvesting in assets.