฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver End of month marked in pink  (Read 886 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver End of month marked in pink
Similar roll-over tops in circles. Especially in last Jan.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: Silver End of month marked in pink
Reply #1
Looks like the first 3 ended with an uptrend. The next 2 ended with a downtrend, and the last one is undecided.
Down to 16 or up to 18.50? I am prepared for both.
ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Ed, with all due respect a chart like this is not helpful at all.

Reply #3
There's not much else that can be said that hasn't already been said. I'm seeing silver holding up pretty well around that 16.76 line with the possibility of 16.70 to 16.60. I'm looking for gold to sink to that 1178.00 to 1180.00 where I expect to see driving force come into play pulling us back upward. It is a slow downward sink in gold applying greater pressure to silver's resistance, so silver could slump to lower levels. IMO. We could see this today, but again, anything's possible. Good luck and try to stay calm and cool. WooHoo!

Love the comment Nikko! (Ed, with all due respect a chart like this is not helpful at all.)  :))

Reply #4
I must apologize for the lack of clarity. I will attempt to describe what it is that I find relevant about how silver behaves at the ST tops. i started a second version but it isn't finished, and the commentary really is the hard part for me. so Ill post what i have before i go for the day and will try to finish later. it has to do with the slopes of ST trendlines

Reply #5
Thanks Ed, your clarity helps. Here's my recent review stemming from your point.

Reply #6
It really does help a lot.  I am trying to help someone with a silver trade, I needed that 16.76 number. for a stop.
Here is another silver chart and the text i sent with it to my friend. This is the best i could do to try to convey what i am seeing.
Nikko, I take no offense from your comment, I need to know when what I am trying to show is not clear.
And blunt truth can come across the wrong way sometimes  in type. I'm sure it was not your intention. But I have nothing to fear from the truth.
The pink lines are the end of month bottoms and the lt blue are the eom tops. the orange arcs "look" bullish but weren't the purple arcs "look" bearish but aren't

Reply #7
It really does help a lot.  I am trying to help someone with a silver trade, I needed that 16.76 number. for a stop.
Here is another silver chart and the text i sent with it to my friend. This is the best i could do to try to convey what i am seeing.
Nikko, I take no offense from your comment, I need to know when what I am trying to show is not clear.
And blunt truth can come across the wrong way sometimes  in type. I'm sure it was not your intention. But I have nothing to fear from the truth.
The pink lines are the end of month bottoms and the lt blue are the eom tops. the orange arcs "look" bullish but weren't the purple arcs "look" bearish but aren't

This is important information Ed, pointing out instances of what does not work is helpful in keeping us off the wrong path. 

Reply #8

Reply #9
Nice spiking on XAG with what appears to be an Intra-Day cup formation. We should go from here. IMO.

Reply #10
Nice spiking on XAG with what appears to be an Intra-Day cup formation. We should go from here. IMO.

I can't say I'm liking the follow through. XAG went back to retest its bottom at 17.16 and is showing signs of weakness in its buyback. We'll just have to watch who wins out now. Bulls or Bears, looks like a wrestling match.

Reply #11
silver 60m today and June 2016 maybe i'm grasping at straws, but silver looks like it is ready to a similar move to the one that followed the move in the second chart.

• rehan
  • [*]
Reply #12
hi is it possible for you to share the extension of this, with updated one, this current spike Thanks a lot, good work :)

Reply #13
Thank You, here is where I was going with this thread, I think the purple path is possible.

Reply #14
something like this, maybe.  It is short 15m TF.