฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: XAG; XAU; GDX (Read 634 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: XAG; XAU; GDX
Reply #30
Took a punt in NUGT this am at 8.80...8.59 stop...this wants to go higher.
Ed, can you put up a new category called trades or short term trades for us traders?

Reply #31
Chartist knows and so it seems does my buddy, Morris Hubbart .. who shows this same chart in sliver.  Goro and Endeavor Silver  http://www.321gold.com/editorials/sfs/hubbartt033117.html 

Thanks for the kudo on this round, but I just throw out on the table what I have to share. Inside the company I'm keeping with, Silver Stockers, Ed (owner & provider), Nikko, SandybeachDave and Erich being key commentators and providers amongst any and all others, my depth and understanding is no where even close to these. I'm glad my insight(s) can help though. I often remind myself to stay with what I know. Again, thanks.

Reply #32
Chartist knows and so it seems does my buddy, Morris Hubbart .. who shows this same chart in sliver.  Goro and Endeavor Silver  http://www.321gold.com/editorials/sfs/hubbartt033117.html  

I see a conflict in his DUST chart recommendation and the rest of the article. I would not be buying DUST if the long gold stocks is also being bought. Am I misreading his thoughts?

Reply #33

Thanks for the kudo on this round, but I just throw out on the table what I have to share. Inside the company I'm keeping with, Silver Stockers, Ed (owner & provider), Nikko, SandybeachDave and Erich being key commentators and providers amongst any and all others, my depth and understanding is no where even close to these. I'm glad my insight(s) can help though. I often remind myself to stay with what I know. Again, thanks.

Do not sell yourself short, we all have positive contributions from different perspectives and different tactics and objectives. I have changed from short term attempts at gains to longer term views based a little more on fundamentals than TA as I seem to be more successful. That does not mean I do not gleen good insight from folks with more emphasis on TA snd short term trading horizons. I enjoy and benefit from your posts

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
fot anyone mirroring my AG/CDE trades...I wold bump up my AG sell to 8.10 from 8.05...keep CDE at 8.05 sell...once again ED, wold u be able to add a short term trade category

Reply #35

Do not sell yourself short, we all have positive contributions from different perspectives and different tactics and objectives. I have changed from short term attempts at gains to longer term views based a little more on fundamentals than TA as I seem to be more successful. That does not mean I do not gleen good insight from folks with more emphasis on TA snd short term trading horizons. I enjoy and benefit from your posts

I'm not, I'm pretty comfortable with my TA's from my simple world viewpoint. I simply mean that when it comes to understanding and following a slew of chart patterns, news, financial data, various equations, terminology and relationships of this to that, trading methods and the strategies employed, which usually results in me having to refer to something like Investopedia to get a handle on what is being talked about... Laugh! I keep it simple.Thanks.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
sold half NUGT 9.14/ holding other half with higher stop now at 9.02...cant lose now.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #38
AG sell filled at 8.10...CDE filled at 8.05. This trade keeps working.

Reply #39
Update: GDX looks pretty good in relation to the arc. Where it appears to be is a little outside the arc so it looks like the second line may come into play that is spotting Tuesday of next week as being significant.

I just took a look at GDX and this is what I'm seeing. Checking today's performance I don't see that a solid pop would come tomorrow, so if the GDX and GDXJ should hold up, then I would look for Thursday or Friday. It looks to me that all of this is a setup, leading into what should be a good follow through as I see it for now. We are likely seeing some recovery profit taking or some level of uncertainty. Could be both. The chart suggests that the GDX is likely to pull back some before what should be a significant pop that should provide clearer direction IMO. Overall, the markets have been lagging in momentum as I track it since last week.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #40
The idea of an arc drawn targeting early-mid next week (04-02+) certainly puts the recognition of this current move in gold and silver in perspective. I sincerely believe that on this one.. (IF WE SNOOZE... WE LOSE~!) See link for other near-term identification points .. GORO and EXK as well)

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/sfs/hubbartt033117.html  

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
raised stop on last half NUGT to 9.21

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #42
I'm not, I'm pretty comfortable with my TA's from my simple world viewpoint. I simply mean that when it comes to understanding and following a slew of chart patterns, news, financial data, various equations, terminology and relationships of this to that, trading methods and the strategies employed, which usually results in me having to refer to something like Investopedia to get a handle on what is being talked about...

I'm in the same boat as you. Learning all the time.

Reply #43
The idea of an arc drawn targeting early-mid next week (04-02+) certainly puts the recognition of this current move in gold and silver in perspective. I sincerely believe that on this one.. (IF WE SNOOZE... WE LOSE~!)

I like what the arc tool provides (perspective), however it's a lot like trendlines, it has to be on target. Using it along with trendlines for support helps a lot. There's a couple constant's I've picked up on like a new arc can usually be defined within the first few down day's. The uptrend line from the low point typically runs through the arc and emerges about 2/3's the way up in the arc. A price consolidation point usually defines the top and the low point usually defines the bottom. Just guidelines and in the end the arc has to be worked and needs to make sense like trendlines. Learning as I go.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
stopped NUGT 9.21...have a good weekend folks