฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Stong buy every miner (Read 1803 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Stong buy every miner
Reply #15
Possible Adam and Eve Ed?

Reply #16
Funny you say that I had this last night on the 5m
No Guts, no glory. No stops, no money.
I am not positive how close to the same bottom they have to be to be technically correct.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #17

Reply #18
Looks like it's trying to play through with some aggressive action. Could get some of that "Glory " today. GL.

Reply #19

Reply #20
At this point XAU has been slowing building and testing 1186.00. It looks like resistance to XAU is fading with spikes developing inside its current phase.

Reply #21

Reply #22

Reply #23
!230 hit this morning, Buckle your seatbelts, I get the "feeling" this could be  the week.
Trade safe.

Reply #24
!230 hit this morning, Buckle your seatbelts, I get the "feeling" this could be  the week.
Trade safe.

Be careful, we do not want a severe case of FOMO to set in. There are gaps in many stock charts just below current levels.

Reply #25
Trade safe.

Be careful, we do not want a severe case of FOMO to set in. There are gaps in many stock charts just below current levels.
Caution as always required, i have had FOMO for a month therefore I  am at 115%,  which is  my limit.
It was more about selling too early than buying more, buying more was a few weeks ago for me.
Trade Safe!

Reply #26
Trade safe.

It will take a few more days to know for sure if this is the week, but today certainly was the day! Keep the feeling, it works!

Reply #27
I have to laugh, I've got eleven stocks topping my momentum list all from the basic materials sector and being in order of momentum at this time for GORO; NG; EXK; SAND; GPL; BTG; MUX; AUY; KGC; IAG and EGO. I haven't run a recent scan so there could be others. It was a great day for miners! Congratulations all.

Reply #28
Trade safe.

It will take a few more days to know for sure if this is the week, but today certainly was the day! Keep the feeling, it works!

I referenced an article in my  last post and it is the tipping point when coupled with many other data points for me to change a trading strategy I have employed over the last year plus. The strategy has been to use a portion of my holdings as an option trading kitty where I would write cash covered puts on a PM stock/etf until it was put to me, then write covered calls until it was called away. Lately, while the trades have been very profitable and I have bolstered my share count significantly, I have been leaving a lot of money on the table. As an example, this Monday I bought GDXJ for $39.75 plus minus and sold $41.00covered calls for $0.50 cents expiring tomorrow. I am going to make a $1.75, but with the share price at $42.25, I would have been to the good $2.50 had I not written the options. A similar pattern has occurred over the last 4 weeks. Next week I will deploy the cash into quality PM stocks and forego the option writing. While it has been fun and profitable being an active trader, I believe over the next several months it will be more profitable to be passive.

Here is a reference to the article again:

http://www.safehaven.com/article/43651/a-global-money-printing-competition