฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver H1 2017 (Read 1001 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Silver H1 2017
Reply #45

[/quote]

You mention manipulation in this post. Have a look at a one minute increment silver chart just before 4:00 this morning to see a 20 cent take down that did not last. This may be a sign that the paper market is losing its impotence.
[/quote]
This is another clear sign of manipulation, or taking out the stops as it is known, the .382 fib and trendline are good they supported well, why would price move up only after these were broken? i this only a 15m but the retest is picture perfect. So here is a pic.

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #46

Reply #47

Reply #48

DXY broke down, green line is retest of breaking downtrend.
Gold tp 1254 The 4th TP from my long term gold
Silver tp 18.38 as seen from my other silvers charts . looks like a down week next week but let's cross that bridge this weekend.

Reply #49
Brittan votes soon. The last Brexit vote gold dropped right before the vote then spiked hard.
What we just saw in gold was a stop loss hunt i think the 4h made a nice hammer, the bulls got nervous about locking in profits.
Brexit vote link

nice fib 500 on st gold, silver loves to break the lowest fib  so it isn't that good for gauging dips.. I have noticed a lot of 382 and 500 fib retraces on gold ST great sign for now.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #50
Last year I wasn't trading. Had a nice day job. So I missed how gold and silver reacted. Do you see more volatility this year than last?

Reply #51
not yet, I am expecting to to kick in very soon.
It is not easy to catch these stocks once they go, the pullbacks are fast and not deep, to up moves are so big and fast that the signal to buy is the move i am trying to catch.
EXK is a great example, a few really good days, and now it looks ready to pull back, so everyone is waiting for a dip and it very well may accelerate instead. If tomorrow were "The day" and up 15% then there would be buyers, but after the move and that is asking for drawdown, if they hold they will be OJK if they get scared because of a 10% drop in a day they will panic and sell . Just how it works.
I look back to NAK, I bought near a top, suffered 10% in 2 days and 2 more days was BE and now up 100%. Just as an example of how hard they are to time. I never got the GTC i had in so if i hadn't bought some at market, i would have none. That would be OK but a double is better.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #52
Something of interest in the silver market.:
https://tinyurl.com/h6cuuk4

Reply #53
Best guess silver outlook to 3/1/2017

Reply #54
I get the feeling silver is going to follow the green area higher, but at a slow and steady pace that does not give a clear bottom signal.

Reply #55
Possible, if this hits, I will be looking at the stocks to add.

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #56
@ken really liked your post with mr.armstrong;

Here is how I see the gold to silver ratio on the daily chart. looks like silver will gain in short term comparatively to me