฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Silver H1 2017 (Read 1000 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Silver H1 2017
Reply #15
I wasn't anticipating this response to the 1183.00 value that showed up the chart http://www.silverstocker.com/forum/index.php/topic,163.msg1089.html#msg1089posted . Dips have been responded to favorably in my opinion and I have my eye for gold set on concluding values of 1200.00 to 1225.00 In the end we'll see.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
bought NUGT as a day trade at 9.01 just now

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
playing a .10 cent stop loss at 8.91
This pullback was totally expected and FOMO crowd bailing ...like clockwork. The interesting thing is will levels hold...gold quite steady

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
Averaged up on HMY to $2.23 holding HL @ 5.35 plenty of cash left.
GLTA ER

Reply #19
Interesting how gold effects silver and silver effects gold. Using the same approach I used to determine a bottom line for myself on gold that I set at 1172.73 I find that silver's bottom line would be  16.4005 Where gold dipped below its line remaining above Ed's 1170.00 value silver held its line all day. In essence silver held gold up. If both had fallen below their lines I think it would have been an entirely different game today. I never checked silver's bottom line against gold's, however, I got out more because I wanted out at this time. I will watch the play-through from the sidelines for now. Today's performance looking at it from a composite point of view between silver and gold suggests to me that the uptrend is still on. GL & WooHoo!

Reply #20
Over the last half an hour I'm seeing interest and sustaining points develop in the silver stocks. HL included.

Reply #21
This should be a great week. I see 1210 gold as probable.
This morning's open was perfect.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #22
Looks like it's going to play out right. 1210 is certainly in that 1200 -1225 range I was targeting. Early week should be good followed by the shakeout late in the week as I see it. We'll just have to stay on top of it all and see how it plays through. Happy ride! (Hopefully).

Reply #23
Outside of overall observation I am focusing on what HL and CDE do today against XAG and XAU. Using a very short two day average HL shows some strengthening with a nice opening performance while CDE has moved upward into the top five best performing stocks. In that pull-down phase now. I hope to see a good comeback.

Reply #24

Reply #25
Right on the button for a bounce line from what I am witnessing. Nice, showed up well on the silver side but gold appears to be lacking in what I am seeing. We'll see if we are going to get that push with time.

Reply #26
Right on the button for a bounce line from what I am witnessing. Nice, showed up well on the silver side but gold appears to be lacking in what I am seeing. We'll see if we are going to get that push with time.
All of the usually coorilations are breaking down, this happens at bottoms to keep us confused.
DXY, Au/Ag, miners down gold up the list goes on.
I just heard there was a CNBC story about how strong the USD is!!!! BUY GOLD!!!

Reply #27
It looks to me at this time that gold is conflicting with silver. Silver comes in good overall. HL had a nice buyback with interest and momentum spikes. CDE came back on a nice trend, but lacking any driving points. XAG has spikes while XAU has none in recent developments. My thought on this is that gold is tempering silver. Should it continue to play like this I could see that late week target hit instead of the rapid it's over by tomorrow I was looking at. We'll see... Happy trails!

Reply #28
All of the usually coorilations are breaking down, this happens at bottoms to keep us confused.
DXY, Au/Ag, miners down gold up the list goes on.
I just heard there was a CNBC story about how strong the USD is!!!! BUY GOLD!!!
:)) Gotta love the media! A very dangerous manipulative tool when you are on the wrong side of the coin! Bloomberg was responsible for the serious burn I received when I was playing GSAT, I hung in to long (coincidentally right on the 40 ma?) and then BAM, along comes Bloomberg's leak/rumors and down 50% in like an hour. Ouch! to say the least.

Reply #29
Crammer ran a story on how great silver was 5 days before the 2011 top.
See October is going to.." thread for more Crammer calls on silver.
Nice little pop in the metal, the miners are down to confuse the heck out of us.
I know what this means. A multi month rally.