฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: IKN blog (Read 65 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
IKN blog
One of my favorite blogs as it exposes all sorts of shennagins by miners-accounting tricks to outright holding  back material even-he is not a fan of Keith Nuemayer and his extravagant silver calls -IKN.com and he does a missive on silver--interesting
the guy knows his stuff ,has a network of readers that send him heads ups and he is cynical,arrogant ,ruthlessly honest-punch it up

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Re: IKN blog
Reply #1
He sniffs out spin exposes pump and dump ,and n43-10's that mislead as well as drill results -but just plain fun as he torures the scammers and pr releases

Reply #2
One of my favorite blogs as it exposes all sorts of shennagins by miners-accounting tricks to outright holding  back material even-he is not a fan of Keith Nuemayer and his extravagant silver calls -IKN.com and he does a missive on silver--interesting
the guy knows his stuff ,has a network of readers that send him heads ups and he is cynical,arrogant ,ruthlessly honest-punch it up

It is a good article and still relevent even though nearly two years in age. I believe the one factor he dismisses is an economic downturn that puts by product silver contribution into a much smaller contribution to the total ongoing supply. I might be wrong, but I believe we are not going to have continued economic recovery for another ten years and with a downturn, will be diminished quantities of base metals mined. I actually think we have started the downturn, but the statistics are so bent to show a good economy that the true economic state is unknown, but much worse than portrayed.

I found the article at this link:

https://incakolanews.blogspot.com/

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
What is it that large spec shorts think they know???
The charts are so pointedly obvious. That it makes me wonder
The COT so transformed and sooo out of its historic positions with large specs short
Sandy-my contrarian antennae are twitching beginning of miners earnings season
seasonal factors May and June ,Hawkish Fed
Matter of fact there has been a silent revolution at the Fed-easy money era might face some constraints
Korea may be off the boil as their leader is set to address his economy.

Reply #4
What is it that large spec shorts think they know???
The charts are so pointedly obvious. That it makes me wonder
The COT so transformed and sooo out of its historic positions with large specs short
Sandy-my contrarian antennae are twitching beginning of miners earnings season
seasonal factors May and June ,Hawkish Fed
Matter of fact there has been a silent revolution at the Fed-easy money era might face some constraints
Korea may be off the boil as their leader is set to address his economy.

I understand where you are coming from. I wonder how long these large specs can take the beating before giving up. Could it be we are seeing the disparities as a result of manipulating price down? Anyway, this is just another example of financial data not making sense. Long cash waithing for a PM price drop. PM's taking it on the chin this morning.