฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Kensington tech report (Read 128 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Kensington tech report
Due any day -Hans Rasmussen once called jualin a geologists dream--well all of 2017 drilling gets released this quarter and there should be some very strong drill holes
i'm interested in vein 5 under the main vein 4 target -5 has shown similar grades and size.This deposit is critical to this mine being free cash flow positive.2017 only showed depletion from kensington in their 4th quarter reserve update-exciting and illuminating for the longer term.Surface drills ,drilling in Kensington main extension of vein 4--
I hate seeing an underground mine produce 115,000 ozs and almost break even-shut it down till gold allows this mine to be profitable if this isn't a very expansive report -jualin has very high grade

Re: Kensington tech report
Reply #1
There are many more positives than negatives for CDE fundamentally couple with a probable product price appreciation coming within this year. The chart is not particularly exciting. A curved down trending upper resistance is approaching a near term upward sloping support line, but I do not see anything to suggest a breakout direction. MACD histogram is bear oriented, but looks to be turning bullish soon. Hopefully we get some chart resolution soon.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
PROVIDED A POSITIVE BREAKOUT.. REBOUND SHOULD PROVE RATHER SUBSTANTIAL~!

Reply #3
PROVIDED A POSITIVE BREAKOUT.. REBOUND SHOULD PROVE RATHER SUBSTANTIAL~!

There are gaps Sept. 8, 2016 centered around $14.50 and another Feb. 9, 2017, centered around $11.65 that need filled. Those fillings in short order would be very nice.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
SB-Dave.. TDG writes today that we need:  keep your eye on Gold's close at the end of next week. It's not only the end of the week and month but also the end of the quarter. While Gold has traded above $1350 multiple times in the past two years, it has not made a quarterly close above $1330 since 2012. Since this is a quarterly time frame, we would need to see a close above $1340 or even $1345 to mark a significant breakout. If Gold can make such a close next Friday then the odds are good that it could break above $1375 fairly soon.  DCP sez: Makes some sense to say that strength fosters strength..

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
SB-Dave.. TDG writes today that we need:  keep your eye on Gold's close at the end of next week. It's not only the end of the week and month but also the end of the quarter. While Gold has traded above $1350 multiple times in the past two years, it has not made a quarterly close above $1330 since 2012. Since this is a quarterly time frame, we would need to see a close above $1340 or even $1345 to mark a significant breakout. If Gold can make such a close next Friday then the odds are good that it could break above $1375 fairly soon.  DCP sez: Makes some sense to say that strength fosters strength..
   TAKE A QUICK PEEK AT METALLA.. as a burgeioning SILVER STREAMER.. SYMB: MTAFF.. I think it has the mighty MO.  JUST FOR DAVE~!!

Reply #6
   TAKE A QUICK PEEK AT METALLA.. as a burgeioning SILVER STREAMER.. SYMB: MTAFF.. I think it has the mighty MO.  JUST FOR DAVE~!!

I read the article, thought it was pretty good. I will take a look at MTAFF in more detail later, but the chart certainly shows some MO the last few days. Saw a headline somewhere that they raised their div 50%, still less than 2 cents per year LOL, but that is not bad for a 62 cent stock. I do hold a position in SAND, another small streamer and it seems to be coming back slowly.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #7
SB-Dave, thanks so much for your input.. I am beginning to see signs of life in this market and some of this stuff that has never had a name for itself.. or has been so POUNDED-DOWN as to not be on any radar .. holds an interest for me on a rebound of the type I'm looking for.  Thanks again.

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8
Are you guys aware Metalla is 20% owned by Coeur -
coeur sold them the Endeavor silver stream,
 Also the joaquin NSR that PAAS is putting that into production quickly spending 38 million and going underground for grade to be shipped to their close by mill and Dynasty Mine NSR in Ecuador -for 14 million  in shares.
Maybe they will wind up with San Bartolome NSR on mill that Coeur retained

Reply #9
Are you guys aware Metalla is 20% owned by Coeur -
coeur sold them the Endeavor silver stream,
 Also the joaquin NSR that PAAS is putting that into production quickly spending 38 million and going underground for grade to be shipped to their close by mill and Dynasty Mine NSR in Ecuador -for 14 million  in shares.
Maybe they will wind up with San Bartolome NSR on mill that Coeur retained

I am now, maybe better said had a brain refresher, as I had a brief chance to review some notes and found that I had looked at Metalla when I learned CDE had an interest in it. Kind of busy with other things, but hope to get a better look at the company soon.

Reply #10
Well Clarkbar, I am now the proud owner of a small position in MTAFF. I would buy a larger position, but the recent run up has been rapid and there is a March 22 gap at 57 to 58 cents. If the price drops to fill the gap. I will double up. Share price increase is forcing the upper BB ever higher and MACD histogram and RSI look stretched, so filling the gap soon is probable. My monthly dividend will not even buy a box of beer!