฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Rochestor PEA (Read 139 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Rochestor PEA
Been awhile-the first quarter earnings may disappoint due to a very large tax bill at Palmarejo
the culprit the turnaround in free cash flow was 110 million. This was swollen by a very high inventory from 2016 and francos delivery of royalty gold both of these showed first quarter 2017 about 11,000 ounces
. There were mexican tax credits that the success depleted-krebs stated over a 35 million tax estimate for 2018 -
  so 19 million CASH will be paid in first quarter the balance of 16 mill in installments starting first quarter(coeur I/R0
.Grade will  decrease from 4th in 2018 but slowly,costs of diesel etc on rise(earnings report).Wharf has bumped its guidence for gold $150-200 due to diesel,grade and stripping costs moving 4 million tons of waste.
Kensington has installed a sophisticated pumping system due to water problems that has slowed jualin development 2nd half jualin  jualin will reach its production levels
So i expect earnings will be pennies in either direction

BUT THAT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO THE RELEASE OF ROCHESTOR PEA
a total game changer using an innovative crusher system HPGR that micro fracturs ore,it is energy efficient ,and durable-this allows  a 70% recovery in 2 years vs 61% in 20,lowers strip ratio by 50% and extends mine life to 2038- and more than doubles returns with a 23.3 million price tag-with board approval this will be in place early 2019 but will bump capital expenditure at rochestor in 2018

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Rochestor PEA
Reply #1
Coeur  any day will also put out Kensington tech report that includes all of 2017 Drill results and a n43-101.
Coeurs 2017 end of year resource report only showed depletion from Kensington.This report should have some eye poping drill holes and will further illuminate jualin high grade and vein 2-,3 and 5-vein 5 has shown grades and thickness similar to vein 4
So great stuff at Rochestor--i'll get back with figures. from memory first year recoveries jump from 42% into 60% with HPGR-gold stays the same.
Silvertip in production----Bartolome gone
Keep an eye on Northern Miner in Nevada -great press-large expanded land package a permitted past producer ,high grade and Coeur is there strategic partner-Present n 43-101 700,000 but they have three deposits drill results were great and another program just started with two holes finding very good grade-remember its Nevada and grade is different there.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
Coeur  any day will also put out Kensington tech report that includes all of 2017 Drill results and a n43-101.
Coeurs 2017 end of year resource report only showed depletion from Kensington.This report should have some eye poping drill holes and will further illuminate jualin high grade and vein 2-,3 and 5-vein 5 has shown grades and thickness similar to vein 4
So great stuff at Rochestor--i'll get back with figures. from memory first year recoveries jump from 42% into 60% with HPGR-gold stays the same.
Silvertip in production----Bartolome gone
Keep an eye on Northern Miner in Nevada -great press-large expanded land package a permitted past producer ,high grade and Coeur is there strategic partner-Present n 43-101 700,000 but they have three deposits drill results were great and another program just started with two holes finding very good grade-remember its Nevada and grade is different there.
Northern Miner in Nevada . Anyone have the proper symbol?

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Sorry that is Northern Empire---

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
Coeur has completely left South America and now is concentrating in North America-Krebs is a Harvard MBA so i think he has a buisness model in terms of direction.He recently added two new Board members Jessica McDonald  a Canadian with political experience and recently CEO of BC HYDRO a huge energy company 5.5 billion in revenue employing 5,000
And Eduardo Luna  Mexican has held executive positions at Lusmin,Penoles,Goldcorp,Wheaton River,Alamos and Primero on Board of Directors Wheaton Precious Metals40 years of experience.Coeur has recently bought Silvertip in BC and has a position in Rockhaven
.Strategic owns most of Rockhaven and has ties to Krebs through Harvard MBA association and dealings with Northair and Kootenay. It makes sense to accumulate properties near existing mines for synergies,focus and infrastructure as well political infrastructure
That being said Palmarejo and Preciosa or maybe even Almaden that is following the pattern of Silvertip a almost brand new mill purchased and shipped to Mexico a potential very large deposit advanced through a prospect generator. I think Coeur would rather by advanced,derisked projects with infrastructure and pay more like Silvertip ,like Wharf.
Coeur has reasserted more than several times in 10Q's that it is leaving profits from Palmarejo in Mexico this avoids a double tax-Palmarejo did 110 free cash flow last year and i assume that kind of return was earmarked for Preciosa that can't be built -so keep an eye on Almaden 2millionoz silver/gold a relatively new discovery ,excellent infrastructure labor,roads etc with lots of exploration expansion.

So Coeur has position in Northern Empire permitted infrastructure near Rochestor--Silvertip in BC but on yukon border a short distance from Rockhaven  and Palmarejo and Ixacta Almadens project--
Proximity to working Coeur mines create,synergies,focus and political infrastructure.

Reply #5
CDE has interest in PSPGF and Rochestor mine is about 350 miles from the soon to start PSPGF mine. the result wrt share price is PSPGF is increasing., making it more expensive with passing time for an outright acquisition by CDE. This could prompt action in the near term. It has been mentioned on this forum that SSRM needs to make an acquisition for continued growth. SSRM's Marigold mine is also about 350 miles from PSPGF's mine and could be a good fit. Other major miners are in the area, like ABX with Bullfrog, so PSPGF may be a good candidate for acquisition and interest from several parties.

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Great Northerns board are all experienced in buildong an explorer to sell
Coeur has a history of patying for a deriked project-Norther has abot 66million shares ,Coeur owns 11.6 % and has been supplying assistenense as well as having a piece of Corvu that has theMotherlode deposit surrounded by Northern-they are doing a large drill program and have 16million in cash.