฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Reserve growth and adding two new board members (Read 107 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reserve growth and adding two new board members
They added Miz MacDonald a ex deputy to prime minister,a cabinet member and president and CEO of a Power Co .5.5 billion in revenue with 5,000 employees-of course she is from British Columbia where Silvertip is now being permitted-and an area of focus
And a  from Hall of Fame of Mexican Miners a guy named Luna  been on boards  or in executive positions of Penoles,Gold Corp,Wheaton Precious Metal,Primero,Luisman..
Then today released its reserve report  which was very strong and the wharf mine had its reserves pumped 37%-this mine had a 5 year mine life now it could be 9. This came out of blue a resounding plus
Investors were expecting great things but this was a complete surprise as Wharf was bought from Gold Corp with a specific and short mine life remaining.
So the clock is ticking -earnings will be released after market close-will they beat
or were these two releases timed to ease the lower end of earnings.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Reserve growth and adding two new board members
Reply #1
Stock will probable plunge for all that good news!

Reply #2
Stock will probable plunge for all that good news!

I am showing up $0.23 on a good earnings report and forward guidance:

http://investors.coeur.com/file.aspx?IID=4349317&FID=392095856

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
good #s from CDE...but thats 1/4 or batting .250. I would not touch these shares.
Barrick could not pierce the 52 week low today...could be a god sign

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
Coeur reported .06 for quarter and that makes coeur full year 2017 profitable and that makes two successive years.
The increase at Wharf  added three years of extra mine life to a very profitable stable mine-Coeur filed an extensive tech report with SEC it can be found in investor heading on coeurs website-This tech report also believes there is more ounces at pit boundaries that can be accessed and possibly bottom of pit along with several other areas-This tech report is quite long and technical use Contents page
Accounting can be confusing and misleading as Coeur is treating Bolivia as a discontinued operation and deleting its figures which i think would bring coeur to -.01 if included
But the headlines are .06 for the quarter.

As i have posted on cde Yahoo i believe earnings are just signposts and these numbers just used to create volatility for traders and algos..
If metals breakout this stock is a rocket ship of leverage- "Just reporting" not promoting just sharing information and some within reason opinions.

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #5
Sorry that was .06 full year and .08 for quarter--SO COEUR HAS BEEN PROFITABLE TWO SUCCESSIVE YEARS 2016 with high metals and 2017 from expansions ,grade and production.

Reply #6
That good report was not good enough to counter a small move down in PM's, as pre-market CDE is now down 6 cents. Frankly, that has to be very discouraging for a long term investor as the last year of earnings reports were disappointing with commensurate stock price reaction. Now, the earnings report is good and share price is not up, bummer. This issue shoud be bolstered disproportionately with PM price improvement as the profit margin is very slim and a small upward change in revenue should yield a large percentage change in profit margin. When is the question; the answer is the same as it has been for the last year, maybe with the next earnings report.