฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: insider sell (Read 84 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
insider sell
Hanagarne COO on Jan 12 sells 5600 shares at 8.50-

Re: insider sell
Reply #1

I do not think it is material, it is not much money at about 6.6% of his salary. Maybe he needed to cover some of the high tax bills he has after the corporate office move to Chicago. Of all the changes management made, that Chicago move has to be right near the dumbest.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: insider sell
Reply #2

I do not think it is material, it is not much money at about 6.6% of his salary. Maybe he needed to cover some of the high tax bills he has after the corporate office move to Chicago. Of all the changes management made, that Chicago move has to be right near the dumbest.
I know, move to Chicago, why the hell would anyone move to that sh*thole?