฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Exploration updates coming in Dec. (Read 135 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Exploration updates coming in Dec.
There is a November presentation for Bairds Conference  that is up to date on coming events.
With the amount spent on drilling this update could move the needle-as results have been strong art both Guadalupe and Kensington.
About 36 million spent company wide -looking forward to these Dec updates.
  Preciosa drilling added 22% to grade but how this reconfiguration effects resource is the question

• andre171
  • [*][*]
Re: Exploration updates coming in Dec.
Reply #1
Hello Edmund,
Can I ask you for your opinion on Palmarejo and Kensington Exploration Update ?
Thank you.

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
It was huge as Palmarejo showed the wealth of new targets and the high grade royalty free ore-if you go to coeur site i posted some extensive research into areas that are not mentioned at Paramount any longer that have a n43-101 and were areas that paramount was planning on an underground as well open pit with a mill and heap leach
.PARAMOUNT DRILL TEAM HAS STAYED ON WITH COEUR IT IS A HUGE PLUS

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Palmarejo in probably good for 20 years and has an optionality to survive low metals prices by producing more royalty free-Rochestor is good till 2032 +-Silvertip just at beginning with a 7.5 year mine lifeWharf 6 more years
Bolivia who cares.
Paramount drillers found a prolific deposit that extends into Frenillo land surrounded by paramount and adjaycent to palmarejo -also from coeur side a vein extends into this package-fresnillo had drills out there in 2013 -coeur has a confidentiality agree for sharing info-Fresnillo even if they wanted couldn't build a milland be economic..Palmarejo has enough to keep busy for years but maybe when money is flowing they make an offer 0nly because of synergies
Kensington gobbles reserves but is out to 2023 and growing -this one for me is much harder to understand what its mine life is.

Reply #4
Palmarejo in probably good for 20 years and has an optionality to survive low metals prices by producing more royalty free-Rochestor is good till 2032 +-Silvertip just at beginning with a 7.5 year mine lifeWharf 6 more years
Bolivia who cares.
Paramount drillers found a prolific deposit that extends into Frenillo land surrounded by paramount and adjaycent to palmarejo -also from coeur side a vein extends into this package-fresnillo had drills out there in 2013 -coeur has a confidentiality agree for sharing info-Fresnillo even if they wanted couldn't build a milland be economic..Palmarejo has enough to keep busy for years but maybe when money is flowing they make an offer 0nly because of synergies
Kensington gobbles reserves but is out to 2023 and growing -this one for me is much harder to understand what its mine life is.

All this successful exploration and mine purchase have got to show up in share price sooner or later, but it seems like this outfit is good at making it later. I am holding my position for the up turn in mining rates bolstered by product prices even though it has been a poor performer wrt share price.