฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Northerm Empire and Sterling mine another coeur strategic (Read 104 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Northerm Empire and Sterling mine another coeur strategic
This is a recent strategic investment by coeur  and is in Nevada with a 700,000 oz N43-101.Northern recently purchased this  mine that was producing only two years ago and is permitted and has mill and some new advanced engineering reports.Since coeurs investment Northern has staked and increased this land package by staking 489 new contiguous claims a 50% jump  over previous land package.Northern empire is in the process of reviewing data formulating drill program a combination of resource and exploratory and grass roots.Norther in August started its drill program of note Corvus Gold owns neighbor Mother Lode property recently added from gold corp and core recently took a piece of this company with ability to purchase more
.Coeurs position in Northern is 11.6%.-this a company that is not mine operators,this project is that has been expanded land package ,exploring and considered very good grade  and de risked -corvus is drilling at motherlode 12,000meters which is surrounded by northern and bought into by coeur.This shovel ready,de risked and would make a synergistic mine for coeur in nevvada.I think this mine will possibly replace wharf.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Northerm Empire and Sterling mine another coeur strategic
Reply #1

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
very cool

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Northern Empire just announced the results of first three holes all hit mineralization