฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: CDE AG SSRI (Read 200 times) previous topic - next topic

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
CDE AG SSRI
Looks like CDE under 8 is a real possibility. If no pop tomorrow it should happen. AG looking weak to me but I am
still holding. SSRI in the strongest position of the three. I reduced my CDE holdings to half of what they were. Raised more
cash and I have short positons as hedges. Feels like a big wash out is coming, but I am ready for either direction.
Slow bleeds are the worse.
ER

Re: CDE AG SSRI
Reply #1
Closed out my CDE puts for a very nice profit over a week's timeframe. Bought GDXJ for $32.83 and trying to get $33.50 July 21 calls written for $0.22. Added to DRGDF holdings.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #2
CDE chart. Notice the 5, 10, 20 DMA has flattened and will swing up to cross 10 DMA. From there it should rocket up but how much? I have read that there are accelerating outflows.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/see-ihs-markit-score-report-120254832.html

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
CDE. 5 DMA ready to intersect 50 DMA.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
Gonna look interesting with a close solidly above $8.50.. course, I've been wrong before.. once or twice

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
She's gonna blow!
One of these days...................
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6
Ed, this one might not be as predictable as Old-Faithful, but I'd not stand in the way of this eruption, once started. 

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #7
Ed, this one might not be as predictable as Old-Faithful, but I'd not stand in the way of this eruption, once started.
Here's a monthly of CDE. See the cup forming?

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #8
You, Ken are anticipating the formation of the cup.. and therefore you behold it's birth~!  Congratulations, Pappa~!! We hope you are amply rewarded for your patience~! 

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #9
You, Ken are anticipating the formation of the cup.. and therefore you behold it's birth~!  Congratulations, Pappa~!! We hope you are amply rewarded for your patience~!
Care to guess as to the top?

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I must admit CDE has my attention...although I am not ready to bite..these guys has simply disappointed so many times.
SSRM has very little volume right now and looks to me like its almost ready to rocket. AG I still would not touch.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
AG reminds me of CDE after it crashed and burned some months ago. See what it looks like in a month....

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #12
Sold half of my position in CDE for EXK

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #13

• edthelorax