฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: This will be a winner (CDE) (Read 330 times) previous topic - next topic

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: This will be a winner (CDE)
Reply #30
I feel 11% drop is overdone. So I finally bought back my CDE at 8.03.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #31
I feel the sector performance is way overblown and it's likely to be chocked up to a "Fear Campaign". Get the prices down or let prices drop for now type of thing. We'll just have to watch the bottoms at this point, which I measure against a 5 DMA and hope nothing serious is pending. Eight out of about forty hanging in there on my board. Hang tough. CDE, CLF got hurt. CSTM slapped down and retesting bottom.

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
Sold my CDE trading shares @ 8.21. + 2.3 % Still long 1000 shares ( currently under water)
Have good weekend everyone.
ER

• edthelorax
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
I was stopped out of my CDE trade, as it was on margin, and profits must be locked in.
I can't let a winning trade go neg. while on margin.
It's not that i don't think cde is good LT, just that i fear a general market sell-off taking even PM stocks with it.
I bought just a little  SQQQ

Reply #35
I was stopped out of my CDE trade, as it was on margin, and profits must be locked in.
I can't let a winning trade go neg. while on margin.
It's not that i don't think cde is good LT, just that i fear a general market sell-off taking even PM stocks with it.
I bought just a little  SQQQ

"just that i fear a general market sell-off taking even PM stocks with it." That is a very real possibility at the onset of a stock market dump, just sell and ask questions and evaluate later. After a period of time PM stocks will do well. Homestake mining did well during the great depression.

On the market short, I have been thinking about doing same for two years now but never pulled the trigger fortunately, but it is a testimony to my inability to time the market. I am sure it is going significantly down, just not when. I do not do long options or margin anymore for the same reason. Bye the way, the long option and margin lessons were the most expensive lessons I ever learned. A far distant second by at least 2 orders of magnitude was 4 years of engineering college, and college provided many more lessons learned.

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #36
Discipline focused within defined strategy.. can't argue with this~!