฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: CDE TP (Read 970 times) previous topic - next topic

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Re: CDE TP
Reply #105
Thinking about dumping my gold stocks. It seems that silver will be the leader. Any thoughts?
Personally, I wouldn't Ken. As you can see in this chart it's looking like the yen is likely to move to the bottom of its arc within a 5 day window while gold, silver and the gdx will be near the upswing points in the their arcs. We could see some sideways performance action for a few days. I think I would keep your bases covered since it's really hard to say which one, gold or silver will perform better should it play out this way. Your call.

I agree with Chartist why not have both. If you want to trim some and move some money around do it on an up day.
ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #106
Thank you Sir! Always good to see others perspectives. Its a check on ones own reality/decisions.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #108
My view on CDE