฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: CDE 2-13-17 (Read 246 times) previous topic - next topic

CDE 2-13-17
here is a chance to get some money back from CDE this gap will fill now
Dead cat bounce at minimum.  as in at least
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: CDE 2-13-17
Reply #1
A confirmation is needed the red dotted are the points. $9.20 and $9.80 about.

Reply #2
I'm agreeing with your outlook Ed. GL.

Reply #3
As painful another 15% may sound to a LT holder, the rebound should be fairly quick if the breakdown does happen. IF.
My issue is the way the price action is as far as I can remember when this type of situation happens.
CDE had it's turn by going up 1500% in H1 16. much consolidation is required to digest these gains.
As in years. So making 50% from here in CDE will take as long if not longer that for some other stocks to make new highs, double, and more in the same TF.
I would reconsider any money put into CDE transferring to something else with less downside risk and more upside potential.
That is a pretty big list in my eyes.
Can CDE rebound the 20% it lost as fast as it lost it? Definitely possible.
even though the red is the TP of a flag break, i think it would stop at the lines below, you can see how my line from long ago was and still is off a little. That's how they go, my brain lifts the line for me so i dont always adjust it that can actually be a pain to find the 2nd point of a ray

Reply #4

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Regarding CDE anyone catch the bottom this morning? I was away today until noon. Missed MUX under 4 and CDE.
Got a lot of cash sitting on the sidelines, but not in a hurry to deploy.
Looking closely at URG.
ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
Have you checked this one out? SBGL

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
Have you checked this one out? SBGL
Hi Ken I put it on my watch list. Do you have a position?
ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #8
No, just going to watch at this point.

I thought about pulling the trigger on cde today but I just can't, at least yet. Got burned on it even last week for a small loss and a trading violation. 2nd one. Got to be more careful.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
No, just going to watch at this point.

I thought about pulling the trigger on cde today but I just can't, at least yet. Got burned on it even last week for a small loss and a trading violation. 2nd one. Got to be more careful.
Yes FOMO and chasing hot money are almost always a mistake. Still holding CDE from 9.7 but strictly lunch money so I'm not worried. If PM's go up CDE will follow.  ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
my costs about 9.35...and i have covered calls at 10...so I am ok about it...It will be interesting too see if there is followup today....and more importantly it it outperforms again...If so...I would suspect the worst is over for the name.

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
my costs about 9.35...and i have covered calls at 10...so I am ok about it...It will be interesting too see if there is followup today....and more importantly it it outperforms again...If so...I would suspect the worst is over for the name.
Doubled my position in CDE avg. to 9.26 still a small position
ER