฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: SSRI (Read 636 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: SSRI
Reply #30

I think most of us are trying to apply TA to charts with Cartesian coordinates because when bringing up a chart on Tradingview.com that is the default. At the lower right, there is a box to check for semi log coordinates. Below is a chart for SSRM with semi log coordinates showing a little more order with respect to sloping lines and a very good outlook for the share price. 

Reply #31
Not mine... with log toggling...

without...

if I understand this correctly.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #32
My version of SSRM. Look at the 5 day crossing the 10 and soon the 50 day moving avg.
Just how high will this go before a pull back?

Reply #33
My version of SSRM. Look at the 5 day crossing the 10 and soon the 50 day moving avg.
Just how high will this go before a pull back?
So far it's doing well against a short moving average. I recommend you use a 2 to 3 day average to track the upward progression. It's a pretty clear and helpful way to stay with momentum.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #34
Will do!

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35
I added some SSRM this am again...I cannot get over how cheap it is and the raised guidance is still being neglected.
For those that are interested I have 3 reports on the earnings from various brokers. PM me if interested.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #36
I added some SSRM this am again...I cannot get over how cheap it is and the raised guidance is still being neglected.
For those that are interested I have 3 reports on the earnings from various brokers. PM me if interested.
What price do you see in 30 or 60 days?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #37

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #38
If you believe in charts at all.. THIS is a thing of beauty... but then, people tell me my dog looks funny.

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #39
SSRM hit its 52 week high. PAAS will be next although a long way to go.
ER

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #40
Chart

Reply #41
ER

Are you sure? Last September the chart shows trading well above current levels.

• Erich 
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
ER

Are you sure? Last September the chart shows trading well above current levels.
My mistake my SSRI info did not carry over to the new SSRM. Still 52 week high as SSRM. I'll take it!  ER

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #43
nice pop today in SSRM...hopefully this is the beginning of a rerate. dirt cheap.
USA had a beautiful rerate...this is common in miner sand oils producers when a share is really cheap on valuations. Means big boys coming in.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
sold my NUGT trade just now for over 5% ...put the money into more SSRM...hopefully the rerate continues. I see fair value at these gold prices about 25% higher