฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Our First Donation!! (Read 148 times) previous topic - next topic

Our First Donation!!
Thank You so very much.
Since you can't hang Etherium on the wall, this post is to thank the donor for their support.
I would also like to thank all the members for taking the time to share their views with everyone.
SilverStocker would be nothing without all of you.
Hopefully we will be ready when it becomes obvious to everyone else that silver bottomed for good in Dec. 2015.
Ed 
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Our First Donation!!
Reply #1
We greatly appreciate another donation,
We have decided that our donations, after covering our expenses will not just be put into some account, they will be made real.
A new computer is my next goal.
Thank You so very much,
Ed and Mama
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Our First Donation!!
Reply #2
We greatly appreciate another donation,
We have decided that our donations, after covering our expenses will not just be put into some account, they will be made real.
A new computer is my next goal.
Thank You so very much,
Ed and Mama
I now have a website that has been online for 20 years minus a 6 month suspension because of a idiot and we just began to take donations. One guy threw 300 bucks my way. It helps and is appreciated. But the truth is, few can or are willing to donate using virtual coin. You might try adding paypal.