฿ Donate to Silver Stocker using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate to Silver Stocker using Ethereum! ETH only 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Signs of a gold bottom (Read 1063 times) previous topic - next topic

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*]
Re: found under a different layout. bottom
Reply #120
Thank you, Ed.. seems all rather neat... of course.. 'til it doesn't.. I'm with you~!!

Re: Signs of a gold bottom
Reply #121
Clive maund has another great article out on the future near certainty of a PM bull move. His conclusion: "Conclusion: it couldn't look better for the sector, which suits us, because we are bullish and now heavily long."

the article

https://www.streetwisereports.com/pub/na/17592

Reply #122
Clive maund has another great article out on the future near certainty of a PM bull move. His conclusion: "Conclusion: it couldn't look better for the sector, which suits us, because we are bullish and now heavily long."

the article

It seems we are at decision point for the Maund gold bull forecast to push ahead or honor several prognosticators and take profits at the top of the trading channel. Price is just below a double top at about $1295 that needs to be violated and there is a lower low early last month casting a shadow. RSI at 70 is approaching overbought. There are several similar looks on the chart most recently April 19 and June 6. On those occasions price declined about $75 before trending up again. This would support taking profits.

It looks like we need another day, maybe two to get confirmation. If MACD rolls over, then we are probably in for a repeat. There is a good chance gold will continue up as the world tensions with NOKO and ISIS are not de-escalating and the current season is typically gold positive.

Reply #123

the article

It seems we are at decision point for the Maund gold bull forecast to push ahead or honor several prognosticators and take profits at the top of the trading channel. Price is just below a double top at about $1295 that needs to be violated and there is a lower low early last month casting a shadow. RSI at 70 is approaching overbought. There are several similar looks on the chart most recently April 19 and June 6. On those occasions price declined about $75 before trending up again. This would support taking profits.

It looks like we need another day, maybe two to get confirmation. If MACD rolls over, then we are probably in for a repeat. There is a good chance gold will continue up as the world tensions with NOKO and ISIS are not de-escalating and the current season is typically gold positive.

I am not reposting the chart as only a couple days of new data, but the verdict is in and gold down $10 more as I type did not move up through the double top and should we get the $75.00 drop referenced above, we can expect gold to go to about $1220 or a little less. Holding that level would be bullish as it would paint  higher low. I still believe PM's are in the early stages of a secular bull run and ten baggers in quality small miners will be the norm within a few years based on fundamental data, not TA.

Reply #124
It looks to me that silver's chart is providing clarity here for gold. The performance has basically been the same with a significant break of the line. Another thing that points to the yen's pop as not lasting.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #125
Something I put together on the gold/silver ratio.

Reply #126
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #127
The link below is to an article about total world wide gold and silver demand, and it is shocking to say the least as well as very bullish PM's. What is not mentioned and in my view very obvious, is that the stated demand for ETP's is way up but there is not a congruent demand for physical, leads to the conclusion that the ETP's are nothing more than a derivative without backing. They will implode in a crises.

https://goldsilver.com/blog/you-are-being-lied-to-about-low-gold-demand/

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #128
One big crisis changes the equation.