฿ Donate to Silver Stocker using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate to Silver Stocker using Ethereum! ETH only 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Silver Bin Score! Toned proof coins.. (Read 170 times) previous topic - next topic

Silver Bin Score! Toned proof coins..
Ed scored these out of a local dealer's silver bin last week. Queen Elizabeth finally looks good on a coin...

It is never too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

• curkli
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Silver Bin Score! Toned proof coins..
Reply #1
Are they worth anything?

Reply #2
Not sure, actually.. the three people selling anything like it on 'the bay' seem quite ambitious about it if you ask me.. it's an "Elizabeth and Phillip 25th Wedding Anniversary" thing, no denomination, really. I am not sure who the heck would pay over spot for it to be honest, maybe a die hard Lady Dianna fan?

• sn00p
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
the queen is beautiful in silver indeed!

Reply #4
Okay, so I have to show you guys this. These pieces change their look when you turn it in the light. Since there are proof surfaces, the toning makes the fields look sloppy, and they actually kinda look ugly if it weren't for those blues and purples. So I looked more closely and decided I could get a better shot. If you catch the light just right with those mirrors, well, look..