฿ Donate to Silver Stocker using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate to Silver Stocker using Ethereum! ETH only 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Charting resources (Read 258 times) previous topic - next topic

Charting resources
Bulkowski's Pattern Site
In depth candlestick and charting patterns.
This is a very smart guy
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Charting resources
Reply #1

Reply #2

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
That article nails it. I have gone through everything he talks about since 1998. I tell people who want to become traders to first get 100k then lose that than get another 100k and lose that. If you want to continue after that you may have a chance. That usually shuts them up. I also love the "can I sit with you for a day and learn how to trade question." I always respond can I sit with you at your job for a day and learn everything? I try to discourage everyone who even contemplates trading.

GLTA ER 

Reply #4
5 stages of a Trader
What a great article! I am worried now as after having lived through the entire dialog, I still enjoy a healthy profit on my trades and do not enjoy a loss, however it is not taken as the end of the world. Thanks for sharing.

Reply #5

• Erich
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6

Reply #7

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
Let's talk calculators. I love electronic calculators. Why? When I am figuring out something, time is a resource that I value. The days before the Internet were tough seeing how math never was my strong point.
Try this: http://www.buyupside.com/holdingperiod/holdingperiodinput.php

Reply #9
A chartist/prognosticator Salmanmemon786 on trading view has a chart posted 2 24 calling a top and projecting a low of about $17 about now. Yesterday, he posted on the silver chart that we are at a bottom at this $17 plus level and he is looking for a rise. Maybe? Lots of news coming out concerning employment and interest rates to over run lines on charts. I have found it interesting as to how wrong some of these self proclaimed prognosticators can be, even a bit more wrong than myself at times SIMLBS (sitting in my Lazy Boy smiling)

Reply #10

Reply #11
What the fight is for. I like the post, Monowaves, Polywave, Multiwave and Macrowave. Insightful and a good reference Ed.

Reply #12
This is a link to an ebook about trading.
The art and science of technical analysis : market structure, price action, and trading strategies
http://b-ok.org/book/2036877/ef5376

Reply #13

Reply #14
This link is to site that has seasonal chart data on about everything and if you look around there are commentaries on a lot of investment themes:

http://www.equityclock.com/charts/