฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
Topic: Beware of the Stock market!! (Read 5808 times) previous topic - next topic

Beware of the Stock market!!

For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: Beware of the Stock market!!

Reply #1
I always looked to GE as a proxy for the stock market.
I think either GE is going to bottom soon or the SM topped.

Reply #3
When the market fails, a boatload of people are going to off themselves. Especially the ones using leverage.

Reply #4

Reply #5
I should have mentioned that when the SM falls, dxy rises as there is a flight to "safety"
Bitcoin and gold will go down down during these times as to not be a safe place to go.

Reply #6
I should have mentioned that when the SM falls, dxy rises as there is a flight to "safety"
Bitcoin and gold will go down down during these times as to not be a safe place to go.
SM? Stands for....

Reply #7
SM=StockMarket=SadoMasochism

Reply #9

good time to buy more silver, PMs lagged behind the 2008 recession..

then it continued up afterward with the market for quite some time, i find it interesting that it acted differently from other crashes

Reply #10

Reply #12
There was a 1.618 a 2.618 and a 3.618 fib extension at the 26k level. These aligning is no joke. The powers that be will not let BTC, Gold or silver be a safe haven.

Reply #13
Looks like a March low before it takes off again. Crazy computer selling. Should be outlawed.

Reply #14
The powers that be will not let BTC, Gold or silver be a safe haven.

At some point Ed, those powers are going lose control and free market price discovery will dominate. A signal that has occurred will be price controls on PM's and BTC.