฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
Topic: DXY (Read 1114 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DXY

Reply #15
Looks like the dollar has resumed it anticipated trend. I heard nor read anything from the Fed that's dollar supportive. MACD has turned down and has room to run. We could be in for honest price discovery in many things including commodities, but I expect the Fed, their bullion bank minions, and the government itself to be very reluctant to let go, thus expect volatility.

Reply #16
As a result both Silver and Gold broke upwards out of their sideways trend today.  I'm not complaining.

Reply #17
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #18

Reply #20
Gold is in yellow on this DXY plot. I do not understand other than to say price discovery mechanisms are destroyed resulting from Fed monetary abuse and bullion bank manipulation probably at the blessing if not outright direction by the Fed. I have been outright wrong thinking the dollar would fall precipitously for the last 3 or 4 years, maybe the recent bump down will have legs. One thing about the DXY, it is a basket of fiat currencies, all being printed into oblivion, so the measure is very flawed only indicating the dullest tool in a shed full of dull tools. I believe it was President Reagan that said to the effect no country ever created economic prosperity by trashing its currency.

Reply #21
DXY is the same as it was when gold was $400
Like you said, it's who's shit stinks the least

Reply #22