฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24
Skip to main content
Topic: 2021 Silver (Read 2270 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: 2021 Silver

Reply #17
For the money, very optimistic forecasts are multiplying, as well as the latest:
Silver Calling The Precious Metals Sector Higher | Silver Phoenix
Biden’s ‘Green Reset’ Could Be Great For Silver | Silver Phoenix
Silver: Read The Moves – Silver Doctors
Do you believe in this imminent large increase in money or will we be disappointed again as is often the case when all the opinions are in the same direction?

Reply #18
If I keep saying "This time is different" will I eventually be right?
The talk about silver on social media is growing. We have known the fundamentals do not support the low silver price for so long, we take that knowledge for granted.  The masses are awakening to the truth.
There is only about 300MM oz available per year for investment, At $30/oz that makes 9 billion dollars worth to supply the entire world with silver for investing purposes a year. That's just a little more than the market cap of PAAS.
Elon created more than that with one Tweet about a crypto that was made as a joke.  Literally, Doge was made just for humor and Elon added billions to its value with one tweet.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #19
Its hard to understand especially when gold is basically unchanged:

Reply #20
Disappointment driven by motivated reasoning? Motivated reasoning - Wikipedia

I'm fairly new to the metals market but already I see that the historical indicators may not be in play during all the financial and political manipulation of the markets. I'm not disappointed. I see it as an opportunity to buy more physical silver at a cheaper price to be cashed in when the market eventually spikes for some reason I neither understand or can explain.

Maybe I'm a simpleton.  Maybe I'm a genius.

Reply #21
Disappointment driven by motivated reasoning? Motivated reasoning - Wikipedia

I'm fairly new to the metals market but already I see that the historical indicators may not be in play during all the financial and political manipulation of the markets. I'm not disappointed. I see it as an opportunity to buy more physical silver at a cheaper price to be cashed in when the market eventually spikes for some reason I neither understand or can explain.

Maybe I'm a simpleton.  Maybe I'm a genius.
A genius sees the truth as simple.
You understand perfectly that the market will spike and there won't be an explanation. Until it happens and then they pick a reason like the fed changing nothing. 

Reply #22
This video on technical silver trading, which looks at 1 and 3 year moving averages, made a lot of sense to me.  We currently seem to be in the historical intersection of dipping below the 3 year moving average and ready for the next wave upwards.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Will Silver Break Out? Is Triple Digit Silver Still on the Cards? - YouTube

Reply #23
would like to see $23 hold today.

Reply #24
As opposed to $5 per ounce where I could buy 20 silver eagles for $120?  Would that be a bad thing?

Reply #25
As opposed to $5 per ounce where I could buy 2 silver eagles for $12?  Would that be a bad thing?

It would not be a bad thing except I am much more into the investment than holding cash at the moment. Anyway, it looks like $23 silver may hold. MACD looking better also. Need to be cautious IMO as this may be an oversold bump that does not last.

Reply #26
As opposed to $5 per ounce where I could buy 2 silver eagles for $12?  Would that be a bad thing?
I remember buying a roll of ASE for $1. It was a mixed date roll of "circulated" coins which I sold in 28 to buy a house.
Technically speaking, I would have paid close to 25% over spot. We could debate if I overpaid or where that "trade" would be now if I had a different cost basis. Looking back, I can't see how I could have "known" to buy everything at $4 instead of $5. Knowing what I know now, I should have bought everything that I could have, anywhere under $3 ($5) instead of only under $22.5 ($4)
Before my grandkids are my age, $32 silver and $23 silver will sound like almost the exact same thing.

Reply #27

"Before my grandkids are my age, $32 silver and $23 silver will sound like almost the exact same thing."

That's why grandpa gives silver to the grands for their birthday while grandma gives things like Lego kits.  Right now they think grandma gives the better gift.  We'll see what they think when they are of age.

Reply #28
Why not the best of both worlds?
I managed to get some from a guy on reddit without having to pay a huge premium.
Silver Building Blocks