Skip to main content
Topic: Pure Gold (Read 1042 times) previous topic - next topic

Pure Gold

I just bought a few shares of Pure Gold mostly to maintain interest. They have production coming on line before the end of the year from their Red Lake mining area properties. Sprott, Rob McEwan, Newmont and AngloGold are investors and insiders hold about a third of the shares. They have a lot of exploration potential in a great neighborhood. Symbols: PGM.V and LRTNF. DYODD

Here is a link to their most recent presentation:

https://www.puregoldmining.ca/sites/default/files/uploads/presentation/file_upload/Pure_Gold_May_15_2020.pdf

And a chart that shows it might be a little rich right now:

Re: Pure Gold

Reply #1
a little rich still but getting more expensive

Reply #3
This little soon to be Canadian gold producer is looking good, maybe a little too good right now.

Reply #4
I added to my position in LRTNF. They had their first gold pour October 20 from their new mine and expect to declare commercial production next quarter giving them a serious boost in annual production.

Reply #5
even with the gap over the weekend, I added a little LRTNF today. It seems to be following the red eyeball trend line with quite a bit of volatility

Reply #6
It's odd to see any stock trade in such a tight range for so long.
You've nailed this so far Dave.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #7
The company is in transition from explorer developer to producer as well. If they live up to the chin music the shares should do very well over the next half as the PE should be low and company development should transition to self funding. Caution though, I thought the same for PVG and they did not live up to expectations when the mine came online. Difference is the quality of whales holding major positions in LRTNF and the proximity to many quality producing mines. Thanks for the point out.

Reply #8
Since first gold pour in October last year, the company has been working to get to commercial production which is late from the earlier prediction and now thought to be this summer. Shares have not done so well the last five months but recently, it looks like the company is breaking from the downtrend channel and fixing to move up with MA's improving and MACD that looks positive with room to run. The fundamental story remains good. Might be a good time to add to this embryonic producer with great organic growth and exploration potential. Linked is a new company presentation. DYODD

https://www.puregoldmining.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/PureGold-Deck-May-25-2021-1.pdf

Reply #9
It's odd to see any stock trade in such a tight range for so long.
You've nailed this so far Dave.

I Shoulda kept my damn mouth shut. To the day. I must have jinxed you.
I would say "I'm sorry" but I'd bet you and a bunch of others are happy to have a second chance. at sub 2.

Reply #11

Reply #12
LRTNF declared commercial production this summer albeit late based on their projection. They have great exploration potential with 47km2 in the Red lake district and confidence with Sprott and Anglo Gold Ashanti as large stake holders. Friday was a super day up about 14%,, probably reflecting some seeing the value and taking a large position. Technically the shares look like they have bottomed, but it will take a little more time for confirmation. Sub $1 might look like a great buy a few months from now.

Reply #13
It did not take long for the above post to get invalidated with a 20 million share offering 30 million with warrants and another 4.5 million with over allotment exercise. I do not understand why a company will dilute the share count when earning money since the shares will dilute the current shareholders forever. A bank loan or bond issuance gets paid off eventually and shareholders following the pay off are not diluted afterward. So the shares take about a 20% hit, thank you management for going the easy way out and shafting current owners. at least we have a gap to fill.

Reply #14
I don't know anything about this co. except the chart is telling me to buy between here and $.65.