฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Interested Newcomer  (Read 41 times) previous topic - next topic

Interested Newcomer
I have enjoyed Ed's charts and advice thoroughly and am excited to explore his creation over here.  I travel constantly and pass the time watching charting videos and learning as much as possible about the world as a whole, companies, and commodities.  My intention is to gain as much knowledge as possible in order to fine tune my life and investments.  Any advice or bump in the right direction is greatly appreciated!

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Interested Newcomer
Reply #1
Welcome to our small but very important GROUP.. Yes, I believe we here, all have our small flashlights focused on all that is bright and gleaming and together we all hope to shed a brighter light on the path to richer Precious Metals Investment Returns~! Mainstream thought is that which culminates at the ocean's edge.. It is our hope that we might find early a tributary that takes us further on the journey. Welcome again to our sojourn ~!