฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Topic: Japanese Yen (Read 576 times) previous topic - next topic

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Re: Japanese Yen
Reply #30
Most likely lower once Trump responds to N. Korea's UN speech.

Reply #31
The yen is under pressure at this time on the daily. Anymore weakness would be a good sign looking onto Wednesday that everything appears to be pointing towards.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #32
My take. 50 dma moving up. Not on chart.

Reply #33
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
took another punt on NUGT at 31.70 today...stop at 31.26...only 500 shares ....can this be the day we pop?

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #35
took another punt on NUGT at 31.70 today...stop at 31.26...only 500 shares ....can this be the day we pop?
Wish I was a mind reader so I could know what to do.

Reply #36

W/N the last few minutes PM's had a little bounce, maybe it is the start of something. I am showing NUGT at near $32 after sinking to w/n a penny of your stop. Hope you make out well this kick at the cat.

Reply #37

Reply #38

Reply #39

Reply #40

Reply #41
So far this year the dollar is getting no respect from the yen and tax with new budget framework will exacerbate the downtrend. Tariffs might be icing on the cake and the catalyst for a major PM move  up.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator

• CLARKBAR
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #43
Then again, DONALD knows how to play the game... GAME-ON... let the negotiations begin~!

Reply #44