฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Recent Posts

CDE - Coeur Mining, Inc / Re: Q2 production
Last post by sandybeachdave -
CDE has been hammered on earnings and Silvertip exploration announcements. Below $7.30 is probably an entry point for at least a dead cat bounce.

The cherry picked Silvertip results do not show much silver and do show a lot of lead and zinc. Could it be CDE bought a base metal property?
PM Mining Stocks / Re: Ashanti Gold
Last post by Chart_ist -
When I posted, I put up a chart to show what the stock has done over the period of interest, but the story here is not the past to predict the future, rather the fundamental story, namely exploration results from the drilling program. Past three months may be technically relevant, but I believe in this case fundamentals override which is why I am still considering a position.
Understood. The chart I posted is intended to show that .05 is likely going to be the action point IMO. GL.
When I posted, I put up a chart to show what the stock has done over the period of interest, but the story here is not the past to predict the future, rather the fundamental story, namely exploration results from the drilling program. Past three months may be technically relevant, but I believe in this case fundamentals override which is why I am still considering a position.
Gold / Re: Gold 2018
Quote is from article on capitulation with some good charts. "Gold bullion has entered Capitulation mode, when there is an urgency on the part of investors to liquidate an investment.  Such Capitulations in gold over the last forty years generally produced interim lows, not final bottoms.  The 20-day ema around $1249 and 50-day ema around $1270 become important resistances."

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/hoye/hoye072518.pdf
Last post by Chart_ist -
Ahanti Gold commenced their drilling program in April and have released 5 news reports on results over the past several weeks. The reports seem to indicate marginal results as the gold concentrations are fairly low and intervals thin. Share price has dropped by half since all the promotional activity started in June. I never pulled the trigger on a purchase and kind of wondering about taking a position now.

NSRPF - Nova Resources / Re: NSRPF
Last post by ken -
Last post by Chart_ist -
I bought a hundred shares of Novo this morning. All that does is move it to the top of my watch list. I think the fundamentals are much better than technical projections reflected in the charts. Anybody have any thoughts on Novo.
I have made and lost money on it. The problem is how they measure the gold on a so called difficult project. I also have been watching it.

PVG had the same problem and ended up taking a large and controversial bulk sample, but still got the gold concentration wrong and when released as news, the stock took a 50% hit. The PVG operation is still very good, just not as good as once claimed. Same could occur with Novo, but the error, if any, may go in Novo's favor just as easy as not. We will see; it did well today.

What I worked up for NOVO. As you can see it's a pretty jumbled up mess. Following yesterday's performance if you get a bounce off the yellow line then it should go your way. Risk looks high, but you are already aware of that. GL.

I bought a hundred shares of Novo this morning. All that does is move it to the top of my watch list. I think the fundamentals are much better than technical projections reflected in the charts. Anybody have any thoughts on Novo.
I have made and lost money on it. The problem is how they measure the gold on a so called difficult project. I also have been watching it.

PVG had the same problem and ended up taking a large and controversial bulk sample, but still got the gold concentration wrong and when released as news, the stock took a 50% hit. The PVG operation is still very good, just not as good as once claimed. Same could occur with Novo, but the error, if any, may go in Novo's favor just as easy as not. We will see; it did well today.
PM Mining Stocks / Re: EGO - Eldorado Gold Corp.
Last post by ken -
50 AND 200 MA LOOK GOOD. M,A CROSSOVER LOOKS GOOD. I would say good find. I forgot about this one.