฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Recent Posts

Miscellaneous / Re: Are we in a depression?
Last post by ken -
This shit show called Amerikan politics is about the money and wealth of the politicians and the masters they serve which own this country, or should I say hijacked this country through their wealth. The people mean nothing except for their financial contributions, called taxes and fines. To fix this mess will take a crash and burn of the entire system.

America is not known for its brilliance in doing the right thing. It is known for its unbridled greedy politicians that think they can rule the world. Such fools.
Gold / Re: Gold 2018
Last post by edthelorax -
Miscellaneous / Re: Are we in a depression?
Last post by sandybeachdave -
The above chain started by Ken with the excellent article reference is worth rereading in its entirety especially after the 3.5% GDP print (annualized) this morning. Putting the number in perspective, federal debt on June 29 was $21,195 billion and on September 28, $21,516 billion for a federal debt increase of $321 billion. Roughly speaking that is a pace for annual debt increase of $1,284 billion which is more than 6% of a 21,000 billion GDP economy. If the debt increase were subtracted from GDP; appropriate as explained in the article, incurring debt is not incurring income, then GDP contracted last quarter and it contracted rapidly. If an entity spends more than it takes in, it is losing value, and as a nation, we are losing value. Factor in state and local government debt increases and the situation is much worse. Then consider virtually all government spending is consumption which by definition consumes wealth; we are not only contracting, but we are also burning through our seed wealth to turn the situation around investing in wealth generating ventures.

It is a sad commentary on the fiscal management of the country's politicians and the situation is made exacerbated by the fed's foolish monetary policy and stimulation games.
EXK - Endeavor Silver Corp / Re: EXK
Last post by Erich -
Picked up some more EXK. I am under water now and very surprised. Unlikely it will go below 2 but certainly possible.
GDX getting slammed with gold up but what else in new.  New 52 week lows with the dreaded CDE and HL. Maybe test the lows on GDX,  but I find that hard to believe. Good luck out there. Its raining.
ER Long EXK and cash
Surprised EXK pulled a BTG. Should have sold monday then re-brought, but as usual I didn't.
I'm with You Ken had my finger on the  button @2.5 but didn't sell
EXK - Endeavor Silver Corp / Re: EXK
Last post by ken -
Picked up some more EXK. I am under water now and very surprised. Unlikely it will go below 2 but certainly possible.
GDX getting slammed with gold up but what else in new.  New 52 week lows with the dreaded CDE and HL. Maybe test the lows on GDX,  but I find that hard to believe. Good luck out there. Its raining.
ER Long EXK and cash
Surprised EXK pulled a BTG. Should have sold monday then re-brought, but as usual I didn't.
EXK - Endeavor Silver Corp / EXK
Last post by Erich -
ER Long EXK and cash
Miscellaneous / Re: SPX

double top dow

18000 possible
Miscellaneous / Re: SPX
Last post by sandybeachdave -
OUCH! Note volume is up a little on the swoon.

Silver - General Discussion / Re: Silver Oct. 2018