฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Recent Posts

PM Mining Stocks / Re: GDX
Last post by edthelorax -
What a horrific day. I've been sitting here trying to think of something to say, but all I can come up with is Ouch, that hurts.
Last post by Nikko -
In the old days I would have got smoked buying and holding miners in this downfall..but to me it was crystal clear that the HUI wold break to this level and one just had to wait. It was frustrating watching EXK and AG move like a rocket but I stayed out.
The BIG money will be made on the long side from here and lower IMO.
Stick with GDX, GDXJ and the biggies like ABX for most of your money. Smaller positions can be taken in SSRM, EXK, etc...
Last post by ken -
MY HUI target of 145 is reached.
I bought 25% of my intended long position just now
19.00 bought GDX
9.95 GDX
GL...i will scale into my position from here.

This is what a washout looks like. How long will it last is the question.  Scale in scale out is a smart move, so many miners to chose from I don't know where to start.   ER
   Looking hard at PAAS ABX SSRM EXK  even the dreaded HL.  Anyone have any favorites?
I always made money on PVG, SSRM, AND LOST MONEY ON SOME SPECULATIVE ONES OF THE LAST 6 MONTHS.

I see a bigger plunge ahead. Just a opinion. I will not be buying anytime soon unless something happens politically to actuality create demand.
Last post by ken -
19.00 bought GDX
9.95 GDX

This is what a washout looks like. How long will it last is the question.  Scale in scale out is a smart move, so many miners to chose from I don't know where to start.   ER
ABX looks like it is now affordable!
Last post by Erich -
19.00 bought GDX
9.95 GDX

Looking hard at PAAS ABX SSRM EXK  even the dreaded HL.  Anyone have any favorites?
Last post by Erich -
19.00 bought GDX
9.95 GDX

Last post by Nikko -
correction. 9.95 for ABX
Last post by Nikko -
19.00 bought GDX
9.95 GDX
Last post by Erich -
I think bottoming or near bottoming signals would be more appropriate regarding my last post. Not buying.
ER
Last post by Erich -
I will wait for real buy signals...No need to trade or attempt to catch bottoms IMO. This has been a 6 month patience game for me and Ive actually made some money over this time period. Its simply greedy to buy in here assuming you will buy a bottom. There are zero buy signals and plenty of sell signals right now.
     Some buy signals I am seeing now. Complete lack of interest in anything related to PM's. Way oversold RSI.  COT report one sided favoring the bears. Hedge funds dumping gold. Miners hitting new 52 week lows. etc.  I'm with you on not rushing in though. Wait and see.   ER