฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Recent Posts

CDE - Coeur Mining, Inc / Re: Move to Chicago
Last post by edmund -
It was a tossup between Dallas,Denver and Chicago they wanted the CEO happy.And the transformation of Coeur took teamwork and co ordination..Chicago where Coeur is located is an excellent address-Chicago is like any city good parts bad parts.
SO how do you think this was shareholder unfriendly.

Last post by sandybeachdave -
Krebs picked Chicago vs Denver and Dallas the Board agreed to please its CEO-why do you think he moved it to Chicago-in the end it was because he could.

That does not say much for the board, they are there to give direction of the business and assure good business decisions are made.
Last post by Nikko -
edmund...this is an honest question...do u get payed by CDE? Its as if you know too much, and everything is always rosy.
Last post by edmund -
Krebs picked Chicago vs Denver and Dallas the Board agreed to please its CEO-why do you think he moved it to Chicago-in the end it was because he could.
Currencies / Re: Canadian $
Last post by edthelorax -
Damn, how did you get that right?
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"
If you make enough calls,' sooner or later one has to be right.
Currencies / Re: Canadian $
Last post by ken -
Damn, how did you get that right?
Miscellaneous / Re: Beware of the Stock market!!
I always looked to GE as a proxy for the stock market.
I think either GE is going to bottom soon or the SM topped.

CryptoCurrency / Litecoin
Litecoin, or LTC is becoming one of my favorite coins.
It costs  0.19$ yes, about 2 dimes, to send a lot of money from a Poloniex account.
It is relatively fast normally under an hour. Not as good as some newer tech, but very effective for the time being.
It looks to me like it could consolidate for the next few months, April possibly.  

AG - First Majestic Silver Corp / Re: Oct10,2017
Last post by Nikko -
Simple Moving Avg...sorry