฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Recent Posts

PM Mining Stocks / Re: ABX
Last post by sandybeachdave -
Nikko, I think the ABX chart looks good too. The recent run up has been rapid and we are now consolidating the gains with horizontal to slightly down price action on volume that has been less that the volume on the run up, very positive. 50 DMA has crossed above 100 day and a golden cross paint is virtually assured given the chart momentum. I expect ABX to be higher by year end, much higher if we get product price support.

Last post by Nikko -
Ken, u sold EXK or ABX?
Im still long both but my position in ABX is about 15X bigger. Charts look great on ABX and love the deal ( along with dividend increase)
In EXK I have my stop in place a bit lower...chart is broken
EXK - Endeavor Silver Corp / Re: EXK
Last post by Erich -
Have to agree on EXK under 2 is not a good place. Trimmed some this morn.
GLTA long EXK and more cash than yesterday.

ER
Currencies / Re: DXY
The all mighty DXY is an unstoppable force at the moment. If it continues on a tear plan on new lows across the
board in the PM sector. ABX  and SSRM are the strongest on my watch list. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
50 to 60 % discounts from 52 week highs are the norm. How low can they go? I dont know.
Still holding EXK and cash.

ER

The dollar as of now is more powerful than God and will soon replace the deity and be worshiped in churches as the almighty one, as if if isn't already. Backed by the U.S. military, who can say anything else to the contrary?

I understand where you are coming from with your post, but all I can say is all fiat currencies return to their intrinsic value eventually, that being zero. Worshipping the dollar is not recommended, neither is holding it or dollar denominated assets.
Miscellaneous / Re: Absurd
More information related to reply 136, market manipulation:

"Prosecutors said Edmonds learned the deceptive strategy "from more senior traders" at the bank, and that he "personally deployed this strategy hundreds of times with the knowledge and consent of his immediate supervisors." His guilty plea related specifically to trading in silver futures contracts, as well as to contracts in gold, platinum and palladium futures."

The quote from the article linked below clearly states at least his immediate supervisors knew of the criminal activity and elsewhere in the article there is back slapping on how well the SEC is doing with fraudulent trading cases all the way up to 26 from near zero. Well, where are the cases against the superiors and company? Why not put this in perspective, the annual mined volume of gold is traded nearly every day according to some reports. This is a start, but it is doing about as much good as a snow flake in hell.

So the SEC admits knowing there is a problem, but have not promulgated any rule or regulation. Clearly there is much more litigation and accountability to be enforced up the food chain and clearly regulation is needed to curb the deleterious trading, such as simply requiring submitted  offers to trade have a 3 second shelf life, Not doing either is doubly ABSURD.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/12/ex-jp-morgan-silver-traders-guilty-plea-could-boost-manipulation-suit.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cstory%7C&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo
Last post by ken -
ABX is a very big position for me as well. I love it.
EXK on the other hand just broke down...my stop is not triggered, but looks like support is lost and could be heading lots lower. well see.
Sold mine today. Another loser. I should have bought DUST.
Last post by ken -
The all mighty DXY is an unstoppable force at the moment. If it continues on a tear plan on new lows across the
board in the PM sector. ABX  and SSRM are the strongest on my watch list. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing.
50 to 60 % discounts from 52 week highs are the norm. How low can they go? I dont know.

ER

The dollar as of now is more powerful than God and will soon replace the deity and be worshiped in churches as the almighty one, as if if isn't already. Backed by the U.S. military, who can say anything else to the contrary?

EXK - Endeavor Silver Corp / Re: EXK
Last post by Nikko -
EXK chart broke support....I have a feeling my 2.35 CAD stop loss will soon be hit. Silver looks aweful, and tax loss selling coming.
Could be a repeat of 2105/2016
Last post by Nikko -
ABX is a very big position for me as well. I love it.
EXK on the other hand just broke down...my stop is not triggered, but looks like support is lost and could be heading lots lower. well see.
Last post by Erich -

ER