฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!
  • NEW! Donate using Paypal @ paypal.me/mamastinky

Recent Posts

Gold / Re: Gold 2018
Last post by Chart_ist -
I figured I would throw this work on here as well. Looking like a $100. up, down or not at all. This should be interesting.
Miscellaneous / Re: Absurd
Last post by sandybeachdave -
"The writer lives "outside the matrix looking in", and understands only too well that many of you who read this are "inside the matrix looking out" and simply cannot comprehend what is written here, and are programed to reject it, and perhaps become hostile. This is normal, but the longer it takes you to wake up, the worse it will be for you."

The above quote is the last paragraph of the linked article. Reading it makes the rest of the article more relavent to many. I agree with basically everything he has written except wrt to military spending, Trump is able to make his statements to the likes of NOKO, Iran, and Russia because hehas the strength to back his words. That said, I also believe there is way to much waste in the military.

https://www.clivemaund.com/article.php?id=4719

It looks like several traders through in the towel on AG. Chart pattern seems to be developing much like the last week of January and first week of February. With the drop, BB spread has widened with share price following the lower band. Unlike the earlier pattern, the current paint has horizontal support a nickel below the close, 50DMA within striking distance,  50DMA and 200DMA bull oriented, and lower volume. A gap formed July 16/17 that needs to fill. MACD histogram is similar in bear spread prior to the previous up turn and STO chart is showing early sign of reversal, but STO often gives false signals.

It is too soon to call a bottom, but should share price get above the 50DMA decisively and RSI along with PSAR start showing positive signs, it might be time to add some shares. Fundamentally, the second half should be much better than the first with San Dimas now contributing. On the risk side, having all their mines in Mexico is not so shiney.
Last post by ken -

I couldn't say. I know that the bottom formed with the drop in the yen so I would think there will be a test point in relation to the yen and what it does. Other catalysts?

Geo political. Tensions are rising....
PM Mining Stocks / Re: AUG - Auryn Resources Inc.
Last post by sandybeachdave -
WRT knowing anything about AUG, yep, a little. AUG has a lot of identified gold and huge real estate holdings in Nunavut, Canada plus holdings in Peru as a kicker. The Peru holdings have been the subject of exploration success and land additions of recent. Nunavut holdings have documented exploration success and there is at least one play that has caught the interest of GG. I expect results of summer exploration to be released over the next few months hopefully giving the shares a bump.

That said, the stock has performed miserably. It looks like a rounded bottom may be forming within the last 4 or 5 weeks. MACD histogram remains bull oriented barely but the curves are below the midline. BB's are pinched suggesting a breakout soon. STO is low with the likely move up. That with the exploration data should turn the BB breakout to the upside. I have a small position in the company and holding tight as I think explorers/project generators are going to be in demand by the majors shortly as their exploration results have comes close to replacing production.

Last post by Chart_ist -
How it's looking to me if this is a setup for a strong push. GL.
The question is, what will be the driving catalyst behind the drive upward?
I couldn't say. I know that the bottom formed with the drop in the yen so I would think there will be a test point in relation to the yen and what it does. Other catalysts?
Last post by ken -
Anyone know anything about AUG?
Last post by ken -

The question is, what will be the driving catalyst behind the drive upward?
Last post by Chart_ist -
PM Mining Stocks / Re: Seabridge Gold (SA)
Last post by Chart_ist -
I wonder if SA is about to make a 15% to 20% move?

It has been holding up well since May on my board. It certainly COULD be setting up for a break. GL.