Skip to main content
Topic: Pure Gold (Read 744 times) previous topic - next topic

Pure Gold

I just bought a few shares of Pure Gold mostly to maintain interest. They have production coming on line before the end of the year from their Red Lake mining area properties. Sprott, Rob McEwan, Newmont and AngloGold are investors and insiders hold about a third of the shares. They have a lot of exploration potential in a great neighborhood. Symbols: PGM.V and LRTNF. DYODD

Here is a link to their most recent presentation:

https://www.puregoldmining.ca/sites/default/files/uploads/presentation/file_upload/Pure_Gold_May_15_2020.pdf

And a chart that shows it might be a little rich right now:

Re: Pure Gold

Reply #1
a little rich still but getting more expensive

Reply #3
This little soon to be Canadian gold producer is looking good, maybe a little too good right now.

Reply #4
I added to my position in LRTNF. They had their first gold pour October 20 from their new mine and expect to declare commercial production next quarter giving them a serious boost in annual production.

Reply #5
even with the gap over the weekend, I added a little LRTNF today. It seems to be following the red eyeball trend line with quite a bit of volatility

Reply #6
It's odd to see any stock trade in such a tight range for so long.
You've nailed this so far Dave.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #7
The company is in transition from explorer developer to producer as well. If they live up to the chin music the shares should do very well over the next half as the PE should be low and company development should transition to self funding. Caution though, I thought the same for PVG and they did not live up to expectations when the mine came online. Difference is the quality of whales holding major positions in LRTNF and the proximity to many quality producing mines. Thanks for the point out.