฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: Silvertip mine (Read 110 times) previous topic - next topic

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Silvertip mine
"ONE OF HIGHEST GRADE SILVER EQUIVALENT MINES" according to metrics recently released the silver grade of its reserves is 289 gr/ton -i felt like i hustled MYSELF into believing that it was much higher.Then there were assumptions 17.00 silver 1.25 zinc and 1.00 lead with 88%recoveries for silver 90% for zinc and 1.00 for lead. NOT ANYWHERE NEAR  CURRENT
AISC 12.58 with cash cost 10.86 the  mine has a 4.5 year mine life producing 8.2 silver equivalent ounces.
The mill was built from new and bought by JDS and transported.
Recently Hanagarne called" it a rather old mill" "a long list of issues" lacked instrumentation" and Krebs comes up with we bought Silvertip for deposit not the mill.
So we got for 250  million-A RATHER OLD MILL WITH ISSUES DELAYED COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION--MISSED GUIDANCE
ASSUMPTIONS  ON RECOVERIES AND PRICE OF METALS THAT ARE FORWARD PROJECTIONS _AND A DELAYED TECH REPORT
with AISC of 12.86-- this is not a low priced base silver mine but a base metal mine with silver bi-product.
ITS A COMPLEX DEPOSIT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL but a BLIND DEPOSIT.
COEUR PAID LIKE IT IS A HOME RUN- A GRAND SLAM MINE????
ALSO TAX ASSUMPTIONS WERE PROVINCIAL AND CANADIAN BUT I THINK THERE WILL BE USA TAXES ???

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Silvertip mine
Reply #1
Coeur did grow the deposit by 18% since acquisition it has about a 9 year mine life AS IS but this was bought to be a long term cornerstone mine .After Preciosa and Jualins new geologic re interpretation  -PROVE IT.

• andre171
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
For Silvertip, is there any news expected at the beginning of this month (before the release of the 20 results and production forecasts for each mine and before the 21 th teleconference)?

• edmund 
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
i was disappointed by after tax NAV(5%) of 125 million  using 4.5 years life with current reserves..This was at 17.00 silver ,1.25 zinc and 1.00 lead.I thought NAV  deducted cost of mine.
Also if using all resources being converted to reserves the payback was 9 years at 1000 TPD.
If i drop the purchase price  and debt this will show consistent revenue and free cash flow.I guess that was overriding consideration along with significant exploration potential.
What am i missing here