฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 2016 times) previous topic - next topic

• simel
  • [*]
Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #30
Hello, what are the sensations for the next week?

Reply #31
I usually don't like to try to guess next weeks move. It's usually too close to 50/50 for me to feel good about putting a prediction out.
I think this coming week has a much higher than 50% chance of being an up week. Today's ST PA looks a lot like a stop hunt, so I'm going out on a limb and saying higher next week.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

• simel
  • [*]
Reply #32

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #33
Don't expect the "authorities" to do Jack shit!

Reply #34
A good start to the week.

Reply #35
The link is too an interesting article on silver and JPM's hoard. Here is a pertinent quote followed by the link:

"Butler again:
It couldn't possibly be legitimate and that makes JPMorgan a market crook and manipulator. It also makes the federal regulator, the CFTC, and the self-regulating CME Group, incompetent, corrupt, or both. This takes a special kind of market manipulator, one most likely operating under some type of agreement with the regulators.

To what end are JP Morgan pursuing this path of silver hoarding?

That intent is to sell at as large a profit as possible. No one buys any investment asset with the intention of losing money, least of all JPMorgan. They didn't spend the last seven years accumulating physical silver to sell that silver at anything but the highest price possible. I can't tell you when JPM will let the price of silver fly, but I am certain that that day is coming."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-16/silver-prices-surge-jp-morgan-has-acquired-massive-quantity-physical-silver

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #36
Well they sure the hell don't think gold nor silver will ever again be part of the currency system ever again! Its the Hunt brothers all over again!

Reply #37

Reply #38
One day does not set a trend but it can be the first step. Note silver has broken from a bull wedge at the same time MACD has crossed over positive. Also the down trending MACD curves have crossed a several week down trend.  50 and 200 day MA's are bull oriented.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #39
One day does not set a trend but it can be the first step. Note silver has broken from a bull wedge at the same time MACD has crossed over positive. Also the down trending MACD curves have crossed a several week down trend.  50 and 200 day MA's are bull oriented.

With some more poor news this can soar. What's scheduled for Friday?
  • Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:53:42 PM by ken

Reply #40
Nice move this AM. It won't mean much until it gets back above those MA's.

Reply #41

Reply #42
Quite disappointing there was not at least a little bounce in silver with the 1% move in gold today.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #43
Quite disappointing there was not at least a little bounce in silver with the 1% move in gold today.
Might indicate a false move???

Reply #44
When will this end?