฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Anyone having problems using the site - please send an email to admin@silverstocker.com with a description of your issue.
  • Please use quoting (or at least make references) in responses so people can understand what comments or charts you are responding to!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: 2019 The Year silver shines (Read 230 times) previous topic - next topic

2019 The Year silver shines
I was given permission to share this chart by my friend  @pbartashevich  from tradingview.
I figure it is a Good one to start a new thread for.
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Re: 2019 The Year silver shines
Reply #1
Bull pennant.

Reply #2
When I posted that pennant above, the way my marking pole went through the orange downtrend line bothered me.
This makes more sense, a flag with the same marking pole. The marker starts at the bottom of the flag.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #3
Got a gold chart? Looking at it and I see 1238 or so as an area for a rebound barring any political turmoil which we may get with this Brexit Monday the 21st. Markets closed yes, but Tuesday will be interesting.

Reply #4

Reply #5

Reply #6

Reply #7
I can not find the article again to link, but a blogger stated over the last weekend that gold should have a minor pull back to around $1280 to $1290 over the next 30 to 45 days, then have a major leg up to around $1450. I am guessing that jives with your chart Ed, but not sure I am making a correct interpretation.

Reply #8
I can not find the article again to link, but a blogger stated over the last weekend that gold should have a minor pull back to around $1280 to $1290 over the next 30 to 45 days, then have a major leg up to around $1450. I am guessing that jives with your chart Ed, but not sure I am making a correct interpretation.

This is not the link I could not fin, but it is another blogger predicting a brief pull back

Reply #9
Dave, often I don't have an interpretation of my own charts. That is why I just post a chart without commenting so many times.
Sometimes I can find lines of potential support/resistance but don't want to project my hopes and desires into someone else's trade.
This one has that 1450 you mentioned, but who knows if we get that pull-back or not. That leg you mentioned could happen as fast as within the next 5 months. We should be talking gold on that board, just for the benefit of any visitors.

Reply #10
the 50DMA crosses the 200DMA. A Golden Cross. As long as it stays above the 200DMA it's going higher.