฿ Donate using Bitcoin! 1LYHyG1WiJsKvxf1p4CA5ApNrniCE26Hns Ξ Donate using Ethereum! 0x6E225E2D29BEB9533Fd36C467981Ea15b8714C24 P Donate using PayPal! paypal.me/mamastinky
Skip to main content
OpenID

News

• Contact us at admin@silverstocker.com.
  • Just updated the TradingView chart widgets for all of the boards! Working beautifully now!
  • Newly registered members - If you cannot log in, check your email to activate your account!

Topic: AG 2019 (Read 6495 times) previous topic - next topic

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: AG 2019
Reply #30
Ed, I had a large position in AG years ago, you are correct. And did well, although left a lot on the table in 2016 by not selling when I was up 4X my money. They remind me of CDE in a way. You are almost guaranteed to have a -12-15% day twice a year. And they have never made money.
Through years of following my choices in building a mining portfolio would be

physical gold -60%
Barrick - 15%
Newmont - 10%
PAAS -2.5%
SSRM -2.5%
Physical silver -10%

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Took a decent position in AG today. I cant deny silver has broken out so went with the charts and the go to silver play .
Have an 8.60 cost. Wis it was lower but I a potential for a big run here.
Also bought some PPLT ( Platinum ) and a bit of Impala Platinum...if anyone is brave enough to chart this one, good luck! lol

Reply #32
For Entertainment Purposes Only.

Reply #33

This one should be placed with the one above.
Anyone just looking now, see my first post in this thread.

Reply #34
26 target

Reply #35
I wouldn't be surprised to see that $12.87 soon.

Reply #36
great call on AG Ed, up nearly 14% today and closed just above $14

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
I sold my entire position of AG today at 13.75 average. Killer return since May. Stuck the money into PPLT the platinum etf.
Dont forget there is still a serious tax dispute happening with AG and its extremely overbought IMO.

• ken
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #38
Indeed. Kicking my self in ass for selling yesterday. I figure August it will correct down again. $9.50 area....maybe..

Reply #39
AG has more problems than the tax issue, but what is probably floating its boat is the large short position that is being forced to cover with the price bump from silver price tail wind. I doubt the the outperformance lasts past the short interest getting down to reasonable levels. Maybe now as Nikko has a knack for timing his sells.

• Nikko
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
Sandy, you flatter me too much!!
My horse is KL now as bought a very large position at 50 CAD...I wold not dream of selling it as it is longterm..Also have a smaller position in Barrick, Impala and Anglo American Platinum. I am extremely bullish platinum and see these prices as a gift whther its physical or PPLT. The chart is breaking out and has so much catchup to do IMO. GL

Reply #41
I'm going to be out of pocket the next few days. Don't let silver do anything crazy.
See you Monday.

Reply #42

Just like silver, accumulate AKA buy on weakness,